Congratulations Chris Deeming and XenForo

Very good news. Many Congratulations Chris.

To any client wanting a Gallery, I have always recommended Xen Media Gallery because of the awesome support you provided. This is a very positive move for XF and excellent news indeed!

Does this mean we might see a Xen Pushover style functionality as default in XF 2.0? That would really seperate XF from the forum software crowd. The future is mobile and tablet.

My appointment at XenForo does not mean anything other than there's now a third developer to develop XenForo and its official add-ons.

Features will be added based on the merits of the functionality they provide and how much they will benefit new and existing customers.

My appointment at XenForo does not mean anything other than there's now a third developer to develop XenForo and its official add-ons.

Features will be added based on the merits of the functionality they provide and how much they will benefit new and existing customers.

And having a forum software which sends alerts/notifications to forum users on their phones/tablets/PCs will benefit new and existing customers by driving traffic to their forums. That alone would change the forum game and make stop gap solutions like tapatalk a thing of the past.

This thread isn't the place for that discussion.

The suggestion has been made already and reasons have been given as to why it hasn't been added.

Top Bottom