Confused about including identities into message_user_info

Complete newbie here, I just got xenforo yesterday but as such I've got a little bit to learn. Here's my situation, I've recently added a minecraft identity to the forums, and it's working properly, I want to be able to put the minecraft username in message_user_inf.o now I found the spot to place it. however the closest I can get to showing what I want is by using
Code:
{$user.identities}
However it also is an array that I don't know how to access, what it does give me is
Code:
{.... irrelevant...;s:9:"minecraft";s:5:"ActualMinecraftUsername";}
ActualMinecraftUsername is a substitute as can be seen. Now I'm pretty sure s is string, the number is the length and and the content in quotes is the value. But my question is how do I actually reference that in template code?

Being that I'm as new as I am, I'm not sure what to search for to find the information other than attempting to locate other people's templates, which so far has not been useful.

If someone were able to provide an example of what this should look like I'd be grateful.

Alright that said about how far out is the outlook for 1.1, in case this is a sensitive issue (are we there yet?) as it tends to be in some places, please keep in mind I'm very new to the community.

And it does seem like it could be a simple change that I could revert later, is there any documentation for this sort of thing?

Top Bottom