Collapsible Category

Collapsible Category 2.5.0

No permission to download
That is in extra.less - but you may misunderstand, what I meant. I switched the visual state of the button, not the initial state of the node....

Yes, I attempted to make a state change in CSS. That did not end well.

I am also looking around in the template_modifications.xml file, where the instructions seem to originate from. That has not ended well either... :cool:

Any thoughts?

To help visualize why I would like to do this, here is the outcome I am seeking for those landing on the forum index page:

collapsed forum index.webp

To help visualize why I would like to do this, here is the outcome I am seeking for those landing on the forum index page:

View attachment 282728
You can use that

@t0fx that link goes to the open MIT source code used in this addon. The plugin just makes it simpler by avoiding edits--but still does not allow instructions for default active toggle to collapsed.

@t0fx that link goes to the open MIT source code used in this addon. The plugin just makes it simpler by avoiding edits--but still does not allow instructions for default active toggle to collapsed.
I haven't tested this, but if you're comfortable enough to edit the addon, it would probably just be a matter of finding the two instances in the template modifications of "!is_toggled(" and replacing them with "is_toggled(", basically just removing the "!" from there to invert the result.

Top Bottom