Coffee, tastes so good

LOL I haven't been to sleep yet. Fixing to, been up all night working on client stuff and ready to throw my internet modem.

When we had a regular coffee pot I always had to have Dunkin Donuts. We finally got rid of the regular coffee pot and bought a Keurig. We had bought the "my basket" thing so we could still use Dunkin and to be quite honest the Dunkin sucks in the Keurig. We even tried buying Dunkin Keurig cups and they still were not all that great.

I still love getting Dunking at one of their shops though. As for the Keurig, there is Green Mountain Dark Magic that is pretty good and what I have been drinking. I don't know if the Keurig is actually saving us any money as now it seems I drink even more coffee which I thought was impossible.

I basically have coffee with me during all my awake hours, even right up till when I go to bed. I can't stand Folgers or Maxwell House. Eight O' Clock isn't too bad. I can do instant when I need a cup and don't have anything else.

If you go to Costco and get the Kirkland brand, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that it's rebranded Seattle's Best Coffee. Cafe du Monde is also pretty darned good as well (for those of you that like chicory in their coffee).

Did someone say tea ... :sick:

Why yes. Yes they did.

lipton_new.jpg

**snicker**

Always been an instant coffee drinker myself, the flavour of Douwe Egberts Dark Roast is just perfect compared to every other coffee I've tried. Carte Noire is decent too.

Should make my own coffee. Ironically, I drink more coffee than tea, but though I have no coffeemaker I invested a hundred dollars in a tea maker. I have been going to Stell Coffee and Tea Co in Redlands for the "Mexican mocha." Have not been buying anything else, and simply cannot bring myself to care for Starbucks coffee, or any other mass brands in the stores.

Edit: By the way, I get my tea from Adagio Teas. No tea bags, except during online gameplay.

Never been a liker of tea, never drink the stuff. Coffee is the drink of choice for me, the peoples choice could be your choice of beverage for the low cost of $9.99. </coffee promo>

LMAO, that is about how much my coffee cost. I can't wait to get my new machine so I can just do individual cups when I feel like it. Have to purchase a large box of the coffee so I have enough to last me 2 months.

I love coffee, and if I know it will be a good coffee I will always choose it over tea.

Trying to cultivate a tea taste however, been enjoying one Earl Grey per day.

Oxym0r0n: OMG where did you find Gavina? I have been looking for Gavina Arabica ground in every store I go to but they have Gavina Decaf. I want it so bad, McDonalds uses it and it is awesome. Anything blows Folgers out of the water except Maxwell House. LOL
Local Vietnamese market carries Gavina. It doesn't say what type of Gavina coffee it is, but it certainly should be labeled "Caution, may cause you to drink coffee all day. Extremely tasty."

It's the only place I find it. I'm pretty sure I have to order online if that place goes out of business.

Top Bottom