Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
We receive server errors:

• InvalidArgumentException: Category Id not passed in correctly
  • src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php:403
  • Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 02. Mai 2019 um 21:25
Stack-Trace
#0 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php(27): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->assertViewableCategory(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Z61\\Classifieds...', 'index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(34) "/forums/classifieds/categories/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

---------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea what causes this?

Greetings

Klaus

We receive server errors:

• InvalidArgumentException: Category Id not passed in correctly
  • src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php:403
  • Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 02. Mai 2019 um 21:25
Stack-Trace
#0 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php(27): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->assertViewableCategory(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Z61\\Classifieds...', 'index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(34) "/forums/classifieds/categories/"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

---------------------------------------------------------------

Any idea what causes this?

Greetings

Klaus
This is the result of a 404 when trying to view an individual category. The error should be different and non-breaking, however, and has been changed for the next update.

@dougiemac ,@Paul, @duderuud and anyone else. I apologize for the lack of updates, I have been busy with coursework for school and haven't had much time to dedicate to coding.

No worries @Z61 - hope the Coursework has gone/is going well - just wondered if there was any news at all please. Am chomping at the bit to release this on my forum... Just cant at it's current state as mentioned above. This along with promises of updates that have not yet appeared, I am starting to rapidly loose faith... :cry:

May i report another issue:

undefined UPDATE ( SELECT content_id FROM xf_reaction_content WHERE content_type = ? AND reaction_user_id = ? ) AS temp INNER JOIN xf_z61_classifieds_listing AS reaction_table ON (reaction_table.listing_id = temp.content_id) SET reaction_table.like_users = REPLACE(reaction_table.like_users, ?, ?)

No worries @Z61 - hope the Coursework has gone/is going well - just wondered if there was any news at all please. Am chomping at the bit to release this on my forum... Just cant at it's current state as mentioned above. This along with promises of updates that have not yet appeared, I am starting to rapidly loose faith... :cry:
I've been working an update for a while now. It might not address all the issues you're having at this time but there will definitely be more to come.
May i report another issue:

undefined UPDATE ( SELECT content_id FROM xf_reaction_content WHERE content_type = ? AND reaction_user_id = ? ) AS temp INNER JOIN xf_z61_classifieds_listing AS reaction_table ON (reaction_table.listing_id = temp.content_id) SET reaction_table.like_users = REPLACE(reaction_table.like_users, ?, ?)
This has been corrected in the next update.

I wouldn't want my users to have to pay to list items however i'd like them to have the option to pay to Feature their items (pulls them to the top and adds a 'featured' tag or something similar.

Is this currently possible?

will this be in the next release?

I'm sorry for keeping on at you @Z61 - is just that there's been (from this view which is obviously not reflective in what HAS happened behind the scenes!) little progress since February. To be fair, you have been taking a look at bugs etc, however there were some of us hoping for some movement.. and i know i'm not the only one.

I'm sorry for keeping on at you @Z61 - is just that there's been (from this view which is obviously not reflective in what HAS happened behind the scenes!) little progress since February. To be fair, you have been taking a look at bugs etc, however there were some of us hoping for some movement.. and i know i'm not the only one.
It's perfectly fine. After this next update, I'm gonna try and gauge what's the most requested and tackle that.

Thank you @Z61 - any time is good with me - as long as it is relatively Bug-free 👍
To me too. I'm just waiting to know what's new. But the most important thing is to be a production-ready version, bug free. Even if it takes same more days

Top Bottom