Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
There is an error about the page changing within categories, it always ends up on the first page.
In the overall view of the classifieds it works, but the url parameter seems to be different within a category and does not work: /?page=X/

Z61 updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

1.0.10 Release

• Fixed issue when marking a listing as sold
  • Fixed broken link on what’s new
  • Fixed several email issues
  • Made all of a user’s listings available to them in the list view
  • Added support for managing watched listings and categories
  • Added widget to overview of what’s new
  • Fixed ability to include listings without conditions
  • Added ability for moderators to close any listing
  • Improved ability for moderators to open any listing
  • Added ability to clear sold status on a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is an error about the page changing within categories, it always ends up on the first page.
In the overall view of the classifieds it works, but the url parameter seems to be different within a category and does not work: /?page=X/
This is fixed in the latest build.

trying to update to 1.0.10 I get the following error:

We found some errors while trying to upgrade the following add-on:Classifieds · 1.0.9 Beta -> 1.0.10 Beta
The following errors must be resolved before continuing:

• This add-on cannot be installed/upgraded because 61 files are missing.
All files have been uploaded and they have the right permissions

trying to update to 1.0.10 I get the following error:

We found some errors while trying to upgrade the following add-on:Classifieds · 1.0.9 Beta -> 1.0.10 Beta
The following errors must be resolved before continuing:

• This add-on cannot be installed/upgraded because 61 files are missing.
All files have been uploaded and they have the right permissions
Apparently not.

Mine just updated fine using the internal add-on installer... ( I say fine... i haven't checked functionality yet, however it installed with no problems)

Started playing and have found a bug...

If there is a listing and you click on the "select for Moderation" box (as can be seen on the pic below..) there appears an error...

1563136814364.webp

Hi,
it is possible to watch classifieds but Users wouldn't find a way to view only watched listings.
It would be extemely helpful to have an own landing page in the sub menu to display all watched listings and/or to filter it within the category view.

Hi,
it is possible to watch classifieds but Users wouldn't find a way to view only watched listings.
It would be extemely helpful to have an own landing page in the sub menu to display all watched listings and/or to filter it within the category view.
The currently released update adds pages for viewing classifieds watched listings and categories.
W1sXRt1jCtYc7OYt.png

We are int eh end stages of a HUGE rollover from vB 3.8 to XF 2.1
For the last 10 years we have been using PhotoPostPro

Now with a brand new forum, we are in NEED of a solid replacement.

Hey! So, I just installed this software on my new forum (hadda close down the old one), and deleted the two default packages and added two new ones. Now, neither one of the new packages are showing up and I'm getting this error when trying to post an item for sale: "Please select a valid package "
Any ideas on how to fix this?

We did this already this 3 month ago! And we also used Photopost classified as well. This classified is a good one and it has a lot of much more potential.

And, by the way, there is no other working addon!:)

We are int eh end stages of a HUGE rollover from vB 3.8 to XF 2.1
For the last 10 years we have been using PhotoPostPro

Now with a brand new forum, we are in NEED of a solid replacement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom