Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Currently, unless the listing's state is visible (approved, not closed, etc.) it will show in the list, otherwise, it will only show on profiles. At least, that's how it's supposed to be functioning. 👀

Hahaha... ok question then - Where do/would i go to approve these?? :D

I'm trying the Demo... I have two expired listing, is it possibile for the user to renew the listing?
Is possibile to do it for free and/or re-paying the listing fee?

Hello @Z61 just purchased your addon. I am looking forward to setting this up. I do have a quick question, we can name the tab classifieds to anything we want?

Hello @Z61 just purchased your addon. I am looking forward to setting this up. I do have a quick question, we can name the tab classifieds to anything we want?
You can customize the title displayed by visiting yourboard.com/admin.php?navigation/classifieds/edit

@Z61 I found a major conflict that will shut down a XF board if a user uses both your Classified software and @XCentral Feedback software in XF2.1. I hate to make something like this public, however I sent you a message about this on March 15th and I have yet to receive a reply. Please view the private message that has all the details in it. Thank you.

@Z61 I found a major conflict that will shut down a XF board if a user uses both your Classified software and @XCentral Feedback software in XF2.1. I hate to make something like this public, however I sent you a message about this on March 15th and I have yet to receive a reply. Please view the private message that has all the details in it. Thank you.
Replied

@Z61

Any news on the suggestions above please? Currently i also cannot use this in a production environment without the functionality mentioned (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/classifieds-paid.154254/post-1333453). I'm also still having issues with no approvals seeming to appear and the visibility of these posts.

Many thanks for all you have done... Nearly there (From my perspective!) :D
I'm VERY appreciative of where we currently are, but concerned because this seems to be stumbling forwards slowly.

I'll do some more playing over the next few days and see if i can make the current version workable for me in the meantime 👍

Last edited:
Quick question for everyone, as maybe i'm missing something here...

Is there somewhere to "BUY" an item, or is it down to the Seller marking it as sold?

EDIT : seems like it's down to the seller to Make as sold, and also list the buyer, so thats all good. Would be nice to have the option to "buy" though. :)

Last edited:
Not sure if it is a bug?

I bought the Classifeds, and am in 2.0.7. I charge 25USD per advert with PayPal, it works fine.

If I go to Classifeds via top navigation, I can see all the ads. If I then go to Media: Latest Classifieds, I miss the last 2 days. What gives?

Oddly, if I then log out, and go Media: Latest Classifieds, and see all the adverts just fine. Is there a permission issue? Or is it the Cashe in Xenforo?

@dougiemac ,@Paul, @duderuud and anyone else. I apologize for the lack of updates, I have been busy with coursework for school and haven't had much time to dedicate to coding. I'll be picking up the pace soon and should check off a number of requested features in the coming week or two.
Not sure if it is a bug?

I bought the Classifeds, and am in 2.0.7. I charge 25USD per advert with PayPal, it works fine.

If I go to Classifeds via top navigation, I can see all the ads. If I then go to Media: Latest Classifieds, I miss the last 2 days. What gives?

Oddly, if I then log out, and go Media: Latest Classifieds, and see all the adverts just fine. Is there a permission issue? Or is it the Cashe in Xenforo?
I'll look into it. I plan on re-doing the way listing visibility is handled in an upcoming update.

Might I make a recommendation.

Please keep this addon simple so it doesn't break every time there is an update. If people want additional features allow them to extend it themselves. Just my two cents. The #1 reason I am afraid to buy this addon, is an end to the support or having too many features, riddled with bugs or security holes etc.

Over the last year I've moved to a much more purpose driven addon style where every addon has a job and doesn't extend too many things and carry bloat. In fact I've had a few addons custom made because I only cared about 1-2 features out of 40.

Might I make a recommendation.

Please keep this addon simple so it doesn't break every time there is an update. If people want additional features allow them to extend it themselves. Just my two cents. The #1 reason I am afraid to buy this addon, is an end to the support or having too many features, riddled with bugs or security holes etc.

Over the last year I've moved to a much more purpose driven addon style where every addon has a job and doesn't extend too many things and carry bloat. In fact I've had a few addons custom made because I only cared about 1-2 features out of 40.
I get that mentality, for sure. However, I believe a lot of the common requests aren't anything that should be ignored or pulled out of the base.

Top Bottom