Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
The first image should be set as the cover by default.
It doesn't for me and others so far. It shows the user's avatar. Users and myself put the images directly in the ad via Imgur and other hosting services. Is there an option to adjust this somewhere? Right now, the only way is to add an attachment image to the ad to show up as the cover photo.

It doesn't for me and others so far. It shows the user's avatar. Users and myself put the images directly in the ad via Imgur and other hosting services. Is there an option to adjust this somewhere? Right now, the only way is to add an attachment image to the ad to show up as the cover photo.
This will only work on attachments. I don't plan on making it download images from external sources for a cover photo. It seems like a pointless security risk. I figured when you guys mentioned images, you meant attachments.

@CrazyChef would having an option to allow external cover images suffice? Probably a text input for the URL which would be validated on save. The image wouldn't be saved but would allow users to use non-attachment images.

There are options for varied price packages. If it is in the program, I have not found how to associate individual packages with certain groups. Different prices for different usergroups, some pay, some don't.

Thanks

Last edited:
There are options for varied price packages. If it is in the program, I have not found how to associate individual packages with certain groups. Different prices for different usergroups, some pay, some don't.

Thanks
That is not currently an option but it is an interesting idea to add.

I would like to see it. It would allow paid members to either have free or reduced price ads.

A bit more complicated, but, I would like a registered member to be allowed one free ad to run at any time. If they wished a second ad, they would have to pay for it. When the free ad ran out, or was sold, the next ad the member posted would again be free, so they could always have one free ad running, but have to pay for more.

I'd like to see flexible listings over packages, to be honest. Then, it would be up to the admin to charge and how to (per day, 7 days free and the others paid, all free, etc.) as 1 day, 7 day, 14 day might not really be applicable.

Instead of
Package: () 7 Day, () 14 Day

Listing length: [01/28/2019]-[02/06/2019]

I am drowning in problems here and need help. I used the pervious version of Classified but that had the PayPal bug issue, which is the whole point of me using this add-on, for paid adverts. Since then, I have loaded up the latest 1.0.6 which had the ~Pay~Pal fixed, but it threw up lots of errors in Admin, so I didn't manage to install it. I removed the tables as instructed by the author, and tried again, and the same thing occurred. I don't understand how others seem to have this running. I am on 2.0.9 Xenforo and clean install only 4 months ago.

Here is my errors on installation attempt in Admin

Attachments

• bugs.webp
    bugs.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
I am drowning in problems here and need help. I used the pervious version of Classified but that had the PayPal bug issue, which is the whole point of me using this add-on, for paid adverts. Since then, I have loaded up the latest 1.0.6 which had the ~Pay~Pal fixed, but it threw up lots of errors in Admin, so I didn't manage to install it. I removed the tables as instructed by the author, and tried again, and the same thing occurred. I don't understand how others seem to have this running. I am on 2.0.9 Xenforo and clean install only 4 months ago.

Here is my errors on installation attempt in Admin
Looks like more data was left when previous uninstall happened. Make sure the following tables do not exist when installing:
  • xf_z61_classifieds_condition
  • xf_z61_classifieds_package
  • xf_z61_classifieds_listing_type
  • xf_z61_classifieds_category
Once that is done you should be able to install properly, again let me know if there's any issues.

Hello
I searched my Database just now, and only mention of z61 is in one entry for the error log. No other tables exist.

Now what do I do?

Hello
I searched my Database just now, and only mention of z61 is in one entry for the error log. No other tables exist.

Now what do I do?
Well, that's not possible or you wouldn't be getting those errors for duplicate values. The only other place I can think to have you look ATM is xf_purchasable

Hello
Ok, some progress. I got it to install finally, there was some more tables right at the end of the DB list, in addition to the new you told me about in phrases.

Please can you point me to a step by step guide to get the thread going. I have made the Example Category load into a Classified thread, but it isn't showing up. Am I missing something? I set permissions for Admin to all yes on the category.

Hello
Ok, some progress. I got it to install finally, there was some more tables right at the end of the DB list, in addition to the new you told me about in phrases.

Please can you point me to a step by step guide to get the thread going. I have made the Example Category load into a Classified thread, but it isn't showing up. Am I missing something? I set permissions for Admin to all yes on the category.
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean you don't see the classifieds area or something else?

Hello
I worked it out. I had to set permissions in more than one place.

It seems to be working now. Thanks for the work on the Add-on. I got there in the end.

Reactions: Z61
@Z61 , when trying to create a user in the ACP I get this:
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 618
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1363
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_resolveDeferredValue() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1350
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_fillDeferredValues() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1158
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 26
    Z61\Classifieds\XF\Admin\Controller\User->Z61\Classifieds\XF\Admin\Controller\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 164
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 504
    XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

@Z61 , when trying to create a user in the ACP I get this:
Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [user_id] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 740

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 618
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1363
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_resolveDeferredValue() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1350
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_fillDeferredValues() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1158
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 26
    Z61\Classifieds\XF\Admin\Controller\User->Z61\Classifieds\XF\Admin\Controller\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 164
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/User.php at line 504
    XF\Admin\Controller\User->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
This has been fixed and will be pushed in the next update.

Top Bottom