Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Z61 updated Classifieds with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Note: This is the final 2.0.X compatible update.
  • Fixed an issue preventing users from being created in ACP
  • Fixed missing category delete function
  • Removed leftover menu item from listing mod tools
  • Add an alert for a user when they receive feedback
  • Fix potentially missing columns from database tables.
  • Added open listing from mod tools
  • Payment window for packages will now only show providers enabled for the applicable classifieds category
  • Handle...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Z61 - the 1.0.7 update this morning - is that only for XF 2.0.1 users? Or All?
Only asking as im running XF 2.1 and Classifieds 1.0.6 Beta and im confused at to what is the latest :D

Cheers
Paul

@Z61 - the 1.0.7 update this morning - is that only for XF 2.0.1 users? Or All?
Only asking as im running XF 2.1 and Classifieds 1.0.6 Beta and im confused at to what is the latest :D

Cheers
Paul
1.0.7 works for both versions.

1-Is it possible to show a widget on the forum homepage?
2-Can a custom field be added? Model year, kilometer, color, brand etc.

1-Is it possible to show a widget on the forum homepage?
2-Can a custom field be added? Model year, kilometer, color, brand etc.
1. There are some widgets available but have not been tested outside of the classifieds area.
2. Yes.

I probably missed it, but does the seller have the option to mark the item as sold?

This would effectively close the thread, and maybe add a previous to the thread title that said, "SOLD".

The seller can mark the listing as sold. It does not close the listing or thread and does not edit the title. That is, if my memory serves me correctly.

Hi there,
I just found an issue when trying to edit a listing. All tags previously entered in the tag field are replaced with a single tag named "Array".
Screenshot 2019-03-06 at 11.26.44.webp

And as another user already wrote, when only one package is available it should be selected by default, I absolutely agree.
Is that planned to be changed? Otherwhise I might solve that with jQuery 😁

Thank you
Fabian

The seller can mark the listing as sold. It does not close the listing or thread and does not edit the title. That is, if my memory serves me correctly.

It should close the thread and listing when the item is marked SOLD.

Just bought this and busy testing now.

Got a request: Can custom fields be added to the filter option?

Seems to me that is the only option to search for specific classifieds...

I want buy this add-on as it is probably the only classified add-on that is available for XF2 and quite frankly, looks professional, good job. However, my concern is that is still in BETA. What the stability of this add-on thus far?

Currently running through a Trial run on the latest release... Please feel free to tell me these observations are wrong, or i have misconfigured, however this is what i see as a user so far...

Creating the item is straight forward. One observation is that if you only have "free" as an option is still shows this in the form, and you have to click on it, even if there are no other options....

Another observation is that when you type the location, most of the time it doesnt seem to pick up where it is. So as an example, i select "Manchester" (in the UK...) I get this...

However, if you do ignore the dropdown it seems to pick up the location on the images fine... (suspect a google issue??)

So the Listing is created.

once you have read this once, is disappears from the "new listings (which is fine). however when i go to the classifieds menu it shows.. No listings created yet"... Despite clearly showing there has on the left.

If i then click on "Parts for sale" on the left (Since i know there are current items for sale in that category), it shows this :

But when i check "Your listings"... It shows the following :

Now the top one has been completed... and supposedly "closed", however 1. it still appears in my listings (thats fine), But there's nothing reflected to show that it is completed/Ended. It just shows the below :

Plus it still says "want to Sell"...
Needs to change the Prefix In my view... Even if it's manual for the submitter to change it..
For Sale -> Sold
For Trade -> Traded
etc etc

Another thing i note is that if someone forgets to put a price in the initial listing, it happily accepts it - and then posts it as being free (this is a problem!).

So - If i sell an item, and mark it as "sold".. this happens :

So it effectively is both for sale (as per the prefix) and sold... :)

Working on some more, however these are the first things i have noticed (Sorry @Z61 !)

Cheers
Paul

None of the dynamic radios are currently filled when only one exists but this will change in a future version.
Another observation is that when you type the location, most of the time it doesnt seem to pick up where it is. So as an example, i select "Manchester" (in the UK...) I get this...

This I haven't experienced myself.
once you have read this once, is disappears from the "new listings (which is fine). however when i go to the classifieds menu it shows.. No listings created yet"... Despite clearly showing there has on the left.
This should be because the listings are not approved yet. I'll look into improving when listings show.
Needs to change the Prefix In my view... Even if it's manual for the submitter to change it..
For Sale -> Sold
For Trade -> Traded
etc etc
This isn't an easy solution as the types are dynamic, I could look into adding a phrase for the prefix though.
So it effectively is both for sale (as per the prefix) and sold... :)
The way it is currently set up is that it just appends sold if sold, I could definitely have the prefix be status based.

There will be a small update out sometime this week that will re-implement reactions and bookmarks along with some bug fixes. A lot of the stuff covered here probably won't make it into that update but it should come soon.

Hi Z61 :)

This should be because the listings are not approved yet. I'll look into improving when listings show.

I dont have approval on for these... Unless i missed something... :D Certainly nothing flags to say these have to be approved...

This isn't an easy solution as the types are dynamic, I could look into adding a phrase for the prefix though.

There will be a small update out sometime this week that will re-implement reactions and bookmarks along with some bug fixes. A lot of the stuff covered here probably won't make it into that update but it should come soon.

No problems at all - Just trying to help make things all tie together :D

I dont have approval on for these... Unless i missed something... :D Certainly nothing flags to say these have to be approved...
Currently, unless the listing's state is visible (approved, not closed, etc.) it will show in the list, otherwise, it will only show on profiles. At least, that's how it's supposed to be functioning. 👀

Top Bottom