Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I get that mentality, for sure. However, I believe a lot of the common requests aren't anything that should be ignored or pulled out of the base.

Its just a suggestion, you'd be more qualified to know what is in demand vs what is an outlier case. I've watched this resource and am curious to see how it turns out! Makes a great case for offering custom work services and even a plugin system.

@dougiemac ,@Paul, @duderuud and anyone else. I apologize for the lack of updates, I have been busy with coursework for school and haven't had much time to dedicate to coding. I'll be picking up the pace soon and should check off a number of requested features in the coming week or two.

I'll look into it. I plan on re-doing the way listing visibility is handled in an upcoming update.

@Z61 - Completely understand - Life gets in the way at times (y) Thanks for the Work you do on this - Is really appreciated :)

I wouldn't want my users to have to pay to list items however i'd like them to have the option to pay to Feature their items (pulls them to the top and adds a 'featured' tag or something similar.

Is this currently possible?

I wouldn't want my users to have to pay to list items however i'd like them to have the option to pay to Feature their items (pulls them to the top and adds a 'featured' tag or something similar.

Is this currently possible?
Not at this time.

Thanks for sharing this. Just bought this fantastic addon! One question first. Is it possible to hide not needed currencies? So we need only Euro.

Greetings
Klaus

Last edited:
Ok, just installed and i would like to ask some questions:

We deleted all packages because we don´t need them. For using this classified our users buy an abonnement in our onlineshop. When adding a listing the addon ask for a package even if no package is installed.

So we addad a new package with 0 Euro but it does not show up in a new listing. So the classified ask always for a package and the listing cannot finish.

It makes no sense to ask a buyer who wants to buy an article and is looking for one for the price. So if someone is looking for an article you don´t need to fill in a price even to locate this buy.

How can we solve these issues?

Thanks for supporting us.

Greetings
Klaus

Last edited:
Ok, just installed and i would like to ask some questions:

We deleted all packages because we don´t need them. For using this classified our users buy an abonnement in our onlineshop. When adding a listing the addon ask for a package even if no package is installed.

So we addad a new package with 0 Euro but it does not show up in a new listing. So the classified ask always for a package and the listing cannot finish.

It makes no sense to ask a buyer who wants to buy an article and is looking for one for the price. So if someone is looking for an article you don´t need to fill in a price even to locate this buy.

How can we solve these issues?

Thanks for supporting us.

Greetings
Klaus
You have to assign the package to the category. The way the system is currently built, packages are required. I can look into adding an option for disabling packages at a later time.

Best support, thanks! Got it!

You have to assign the package to the category. The way the system is currently built, packages are required. I can look into adding an option for disabling packages at a later time.

I'd prefer "run for X days" over predefined packages as I'm using mine for a job board too and there are specific closing dates that are all over the map and would literally require hundreds of packages.

Quite possibly switch to this system over packages and for those that monetize listings, charge per day with the ability to reduce cost per day at certain price points, ie 10% off after 10 days, 20% off after 15, etc.?

@Z61 how about fb sharing?
it would be nice if this feature will be added into it
There should be a share widget located on all listings. Example:
fja5wGI9.png

@Z61 We get this server error this morning:

• ErrorException: Template error: Template email:z61_classifieds_listing_macros is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:618
  • Generiert von: Michael K.
  • 19 April 2019 um 10:05
Stack-Trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template email:...', '/home/www/web21...', 618, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(618): trigger_error('Template email:...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(580): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('email', 'z61_classifieds...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(700): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('email', 'z61_classifieds...', 'go_listing_bar')
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s1/email/classifieds_watched_classifieds_listing_update.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('z61_classifieds...', 'go_listing_bar', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1301): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Mail\Templater), Array)
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(155): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('email:classifie...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(320): XF\Mail\Mailer->renderMailTemplate('classifieds_wat...', Array, Object(XF\Language), Object(XFRM\XF\Entity\User))
#8 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(375): XF\Mail\Mail->renderTemplate()
#9 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(406): XF\Mail\Mail->getSendableMessage()
#10 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Notifier/Listing/AbstractWatch.php(84): XF\Mail\Mail->queue()
#11 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(92): Z61\Classifieds\Notifier\Listing\AbstractWatch->sendEmail(Object(XFRM\XF\Entity\User))
#12 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(44): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(Z61\Classifieds\Notifier\Listing\ListingWatch), Array, G)
#13 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(56): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(3)
#14 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Service/Listing/Creator.php(209): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyAndEnqueue(3)
#15 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php(261): Z61\Classifieds\Service\Listing\Creator->sendNotifications()
#16 src/addons/Z61/Classifieds/Pub/Controller/Category.php(99): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->finalizeListingCreate(Object(Z61\Classifieds\Service\Listing\Creator))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category->actionAdd(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Z61\\Classifieds...', 'add', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Z61\Classifieds\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#21 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#22 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#23 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#24 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(84) "/community/index.php?classifieds/categories/biete-fotografisches-zubeh%C3%B6r.10/add"
["referrer"] => string(115) "https://www.nikon-fotografie.de/com...ategories/biete-fotografisches-zubehör.10/add"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["classifieds/categories/biete-fotografisches-zubehör_10/add"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(15) {
["title"] => string(46) "Thinktank Digital Holster 20 V2.0 Kameratasche"
["message_html"] => string(883) "<p>ich biete eine neue und unbenutzte Kameratasche</p><p><br></p><p><strong><span style="color: rgb(41, 105, 176);"><span style="font-size: 18px;">Thinktank Digital Holster 20 V2.0</span></span></strong></p><p><br></p><p>wegen Umstieg von meiner D810 auf auf eine kleinere Fuji</p><p>die Tasche ist für eine grosse Spiegelreflex mit angesetztem Objektiv (zB D850 o.Ä. mit 2,8/24-70)</p><p>und kann bei einem längeren Objektiv nach unten erweitert werden (zB mit dem 70-200)</p><p><br></p><p>Trageriemen, Regenschutzhülle und Inneneinteilung mit dabei</p><p><br></p><p>Specifications-</p><p>Interior Dimensions:</p><p>7.3" W x 8–11.5" H x 5" D (18.4 x 20.3–29.2 x 12.7 cm)</p><p>Exterior Dimensions:</p><p>8” W x 9.5–12.5” H X 5.5” D (20.3 x 24.1–31.8 x 14 cm)</p><p><br></p><p>NP ca. 70.-</p><p><br></p><p>ich möchte 45.- dafür, Versand würde ich übernehmen</p>"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "33734ccfb42bc01658f64c7b048eecc1"
["attachment_hash_combined"] => string(101) "{"type":"classifieds_listing","context":{"category_id":10},"hash":"33734ccfb42bc01658f64c7b048eecc1"}"
["price"] => string(2) "45"
["currency"] => string(3) "EUR"
["custom_fields"] => array(1) {
["standort"] => string(12) "Steinenbronn"
}
["listing_type_id"] => string(1) "2"
["condition_id"] => string(1) "1"
["package_id"] => string(1) "3"
["contact_custom"] => string(0) ""
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(84) "/community/index.php?classifieds/categories/biete-fotografisches-zubeh%C3%B6r.10/add"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

What is the difference to RM plus XFA Shop-Addon, please?
Can i also take some percentage of the price, when something is sold?

There is a language issue in z61_classifieds_open_listings - see screen. How can we fix it?

Greetings
Klaus

Attachments

• z61_typo.webp
    z61_typo.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 9
I have community nodes associated with the classifieds. The classifieds lists in the nodes as it should.

I found that it was possible for a member to go to the nodes and "Post Thread". Some members were using that, so I switched it off forcing to find the classifieds and use "Add Listing" there.

It would be nice if when someone is viewing the threads in the node, if, instead of seeing the "Post Thread" button, they saw an "Add Listing" button which took them directly to the appropriate page in the forums. There may be an easy way to modify a template to accomplish this, but I am too new to Xenforo to know it.

I have community nodes associated with the classifieds. The classifieds lists in the nodes as it should.

I found that it was possible for a member to go to the nodes and "Post Thread". Some members were using that, so I switched it off forcing to find the classifieds and use "Add Listing" there.

It would be nice if when someone is viewing the threads in the node, if, instead of seeing the "Post Thread" button, they saw an "Add Listing" button which took them directly to the appropriate page in the forums. There may be an easy way to modify a template to accomplish this, but I am too new to Xenforo to know it.
There is an option for enabling this in the classifieds category edit area.
0lNcIg5h.png

Top Bottom