That's likely coming from your style.
Not yet.Is it possible to renew expired ads yet?
@NixFifty Any response?This addon does have some good features, but I have a few requests that would be VERY useful for lifting this to a premium tier ^^
- You can process payments (Paypal) through this addon, just like the XFA Marketplace addon. So users can add their Paypal as a payment method on their listings. (the buyer can of course still chose to fix payments manually/some other way, this is just an option).
- You can require a percentage on sales, automatically retrieved upon payment (when using paypal). For example 3%.
- You can provide users with the capability to pay to have their listing featured on the index and categories pages.
- Allow a user to select their preferred payment method(s) (you can select all that are applicable):
PayPal Bank Transfer Other Online Payment Service COD (cash on delivery)
- Allow users to list if they accept to send orders through mail, or just local deliveries. Where do you ship, if so? Example:View attachment 225461
- When posting a new listing, you should be able to add view a CONDITION POLICY. This is a info text that will show next to the different conditions. For example, the definition of "very good", "like new", "acceptable" etc. The admin can add these details in the ACP.
That's okay, the percentage one was the least important one (I saw it on the XFA Marketplace addon, and found it be a cool feature). But the other suggestions I really hope will happen =)Sorry, I missed that. Some of those are planned but something like percentage splits is probably a bit gnarly and will need some looking in to if it's feasible.