Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Am I misunderstanding the implementation of this?

I want a For Sale category.

Paid Members should be able to post for free. Ok, they should use the Free Package.
Non-Paying Members should be able to post for a premium. Ok., I'll make a Paid Package.

If two people try to post in the For Sale category, then they will both have access to the Free Package. Shouldn't the privileges be set at the package level? It seems the only way to get this to work is to setup two For Sale categories - Free and Paid?

Doesn't make sense, what am I missing?

Is there way to set regular member to only allow one free post in classified every 90 days (they can't make a second classified post until after 90 days after their last post) and sponsor members can post as often they like in classified?

Well... Our members been using quick thread to bypass the classified post listing and create a new thread in classified forum without creating a listing so I asked about it in suggestion and someone developed a quick thread disable per forum addon which work great

BUT ... the member found a new way to bypass post listing again, this time they use the Post Thread button on the forum index and select the classified forum to post it in. sigh .....

Is there a way to force member to go to post listing if they tried to start a new thread on using the forum index button?

For other wondering, below is a link to the disable quick thread per forum addon

In my forum we already have a classifieds section with multiple sub-forums (nodes) dedicated to different categories of products. In this case, this add-on would display every topic/product listing in one single node or is it possible to separate them in categories? Thanks!

Bug: It is not possible to change classifiedsThreadNodeList in an existing category admin.php?classifieds/categories/.

In the past I created a category and select a forum for automatic threads. Now it is not possible to remove the forum.
Well... Our members been using quick thread to bypass the classified post listing and create a new thread in classified forum without creating a listing so I asked about it in suggestion and someone developed a quick thread disable per forum addon which work great

BUT ... the member found a new way to bypass post listing again, this time they use the Post Thread button on the forum index and select the classified forum to post it in. sigh .....

Is there a way to force member to go to post listing if they tried to start a new thread on using the forum index button?

For other wondering, below is a link to the disable quick thread per forum addon

you can disallow "create new threads" via usergroup in node permissions.

Expired listing should be invisible.

Users can see an expired listing and are able to contact the seller. Then of course i don't need packages.

Hey, sorry folks. I didn’t realise I wasn’t watching this thread so have missed a bunch of replies. I took over this add-on a short time ago as Z61 got busy with other commitments. I’m working on an update to bring it in line with my other add-ons and address some of the more long-standing requests.

Feel free to reach out to me personally if you’re having trouble.

It would be nice a "Cupon" extension to that, to add some Vouchers to motivate user to buy some packages with discounts.
And maybe an option to upload and put a little price badge 10-25-50 Off, on Black Friday

I love this addon, but sorry, if a product has to be paid for, which is ok, support is essential!

Hey, sorry folks. I didn’t realise I wasn’t watching this thread so have missed a bunch of replies. I took over this add-on a short time ago as Z61 got busy with other commitments. I’m working on an update to bring it in line with my other add-ons and address some of the more long-standing requests.

This addon does have some good features, but I have a few requests that would be VERY useful for lifting this to a premium tier ^^
  • You can process payments (Paypal) through this addon, just like the XFA Marketplace addon. So users can add their Paypal as a payment method on their listings. (the buyer can of course still chose to fix payments manually/some other way, this is just an option).
  • You can require a percentage on sales, automatically retrieved upon payment (when using paypal). For example 3%.
  • You can provide users with the capability to pay to have their listing featured on the index and categories pages.
  • Allow a user to select their preferred payment method(s) (you can select all that are applicable):
PayPal Bank Transfer
Other Online Payment Service COD (cash on delivery)
  • Allow users to list if they accept to send orders through mail, or just local deliveries. Where do you ship, if so? Example:1589872178306.png
  • When posting a new listing, you should be able to add view a CONDITION POLICY. This is a info text that will show next to the different conditions. For example, the definition of "very good", "like new", "acceptable" etc. The admin can add these details in the ACP.

@NixFifty

Last edited:
Top Bottom