Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Also, have you got the feeling that boards running 1.2.4 are a little bit slower than 1.2.3? I know I now have a bad connection but it wasn't that important before.

Also, have you got the feeling that boards running 1.2.4 are a little bit slower than 1.2.3? I know I now have a bad connection but it wasn't that important before.
Well, if you are running the AD Styler it will be a bit slower for sure. The feature is what it is. But I was talking with our developer on that and we did think of a way to substantially decrease the load time for the styler. Did you have the styler off?

Yes, I don't need it for now on my board. I have to customize everything before adding it again (and of course, add the correct syntax in order to be able to use the Styler. It will take me a long time I guess^^)

Also, I think the thread_view need some fix because there is some ugly things with the sidebar collapsed :
6FsKq.png
6FsLv.png

This problem only occurs when you have a little width on your board so it's not a major issue but, it's still something which needs to be fixed ^^
I think that I'll add icons to replace the "linkGroup SelectionCountContainer" but this kind of fix won't suit to everyone.

We've got an error with the most recent version of U.I.X and Class:
Code:
CSS Error: class.css: Invalid Property Access: group uix_coveredStyle

How can we solve this?

When you disable the debug mode and refresh the site the error is gone .. ;)

No, in fact we have already solved it (for all people seeing the same error):

Just replace the following lines in class.css template
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_coveredStyle}">   
    .footer .pageContent {box-shadow: 0 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2), 0 -1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.3);}
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_coveredStyle} and @uix_removeTabLinks and @uix_initialFixedHeader">
    #navigation .pageContent {background-color: transparent;}

with that:

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_pageStyle} == 1">   
    .footer .pageContent {box-shadow: 0 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.2), 0 -1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.3);}

<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_pageStyle} == 1 and @uix_removeTabLinks and @uix_initialFixedHeader">

It seems Mike made a style property change at the last UI.X update which was not included in class.

No, in fact we have already solved it (for all people seeing the same error):

Just replace the following lines in class.css template
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_coveredStyle}"> 

<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_coveredStyle} and @uix_removeTabLinks and @uix_initialFixedHeader">

with that:

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_pageStyle} == 1"> 

<xen:if is="{xen:property uix_pageStyle} == 1 and @uix_removeTabLinks and @uix_initialFixedHeader">

It seems Mike made a style property change at the last UI.X update which was not included in class.
These issues will be gone soon, I apologize for not updating quicker. But you are entirely correct here.

Audentio updated [UI.X] Class with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom