Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.1
  2. 1.2
  3. 1.3
  4. 1.4
  5. 1.5
Visible branding
Yes, but removable without payment
There is no support for this product. We recommend testing first and backing up your install before moving to a production environment. Emergency support is not guaranteed if it is put on production. If you are in need of support, please contact us here. Support may be billable but we’ll be happy to take a look and provide a quote.

Class is an extremely simple and elegant design that allows you and your visitors to customize the look and feel subjectively. There are also presets that will allow you to set predefined 'sub-skins' for quick use. Some presets might include a Halloween design, perhaps a game or game console, etc. Backgrounds and textures can be added quite easily as well. With just a few changes, you can set any color scheme you want easily from the control panel.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you!
ThemeHouse
Related resources
  • class-12_ss1.webp
    class-12_ss1.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,741
  • class-12_ss2.webp
    class-12_ss2.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,661
  • class-12_ss3.webp
    class-12_ss3.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,620
  • class-12_ss4.webp
    class-12_ss4.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 2,613
  • class-12_ss5.webp
    class-12_ss5.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,609
  • class-12_ss6.webp
    class-12_ss6.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,570
  • class-12_ss7.webp
    class-12_ss7.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,525
Author
ThemeHouse
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from ThemeHouse

• UI.X 2
    UI.X 2
    The Ultimate Theme Framework
  • Legend
    Legend
    Make your gaming forum legendary.
  • Prisma
    Prisma
    Brighten up
  • iO Dark Mode
    iO Dark Mode
    Almost as good as the iPhone
  • Gift
    Gift
    Celebrate the gift of giving!

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.5.22.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/27693/...
  2. Update to 1.5.21.0

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26676/...
  3. Update to 1.5.20.0, GDPR Support

See all updates here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/update/26371/

Latest reviews

One of my very first themes with a XenForo license. Another fantastic theme of of many which truly do create a premium user experience with the look-and-feel factor. Class truly does have unlimited possibilities with colors, patterns, and more!
Love this theme no doubt. Right now it is the only theme available to my users. Is feature packed. So many options that you literally spend hours customizing it from the available options to get a look that suites your need.

There was a bug I found which I reported which would be fixed in the next build. Apart from that it has been quite fantastic.
ThemeHouse
ThemeHouse
Thank you so much for the review, I am glad the product is working out. If you ever need anything I will be right there to help!
Awesome update...Thanks a ton :)
Superb theme and amazing support...Implemented @ FixMyStuff.In :)
Brilliant!
Letting people change the color is awesome. Every other theme should have this
Looks so professional!
Top Bottom