Choosing Hosting

rudymaddy

Very much confused.

For Black Friday A2 hosting offers 52% off. so I can buy a linux vps unmanaged for $5/month atleast for the first year.
But i am new to linux vps environment. They don't give cp, only root access. So I need to learn to use my VPS Linux to make it secure.

Intially , i was planning to buy VB and host in URL JET starting from shared hosting.

Still urljet is the best bet because of their service, but their shared hosting itself 25/month.

or the last chance

i can start with blue host shared hosting which is damn cheap. when the my forum grows i can move to URLJET VPS

Will shared hosting will maintain the session and keep the user logged in.

Confused, pls suggest me an idea.

Adam where is your site hosted, loads very fast
Currently for file hosting, we use a provider called CanSpace.ca

Here is a direct referral link if you want to check them out
https://www.canspace.ca/clients/aff.php?aff=005

We're using their Corporate plan. They're sort of paranoid when it comes to security thought and actually needed to lower it for outr site to properly work (very paranoid about security, just ask @xfrocks on what they thought about one of his add-ons). If you do sign up with them, just tell them you're using the same forum software as SociallyUncensored.eu

But as you noticed, we moving moving a long quickly and things work very well even with our almost 80 add-ons installed & almost 250,000 post. :)

Currently for file hosting, we use a provider called CanSpace.ca

Here is a direct referral link if you want to check them out
https://www.canspace.ca/clients/aff.php?aff=005

We're using their Corporate plan. They're sort of paranoid when it comes to security thought and actually needed to lower it for outr site to properly work (very paranoid about security, just ask @xfrocks on what they thought about one of his add-ons). If you do sign up with them, just tell them you're using the same forum software as SociallyUncensored.eu

But as you noticed, we moving moving a long quickly and things work very well even with our almost 80 add-ons installed & almost 250,000 post. :)
I'm very surprised of your website speed (and most that all because it's a shared hosting account)

Top Bottom