Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
The event that displays the edit/delete/quote buttons in chat is "mouseover" which mobile devices don't have. This might be the issue, but I don't know for sure since it's working for others.

this might be a stupid question, but how do you hover/mouseover on a mobile phone? you just press what you need, don't you?
It's no problem, you tap the link once and then it displays the three icons, then you tap the icon you want to choose. So instead of a mouse over you have one additional tap.

The event that displays the edit/delete/quote buttons in chat is "mouseover" which mobile devices don't have. This might be the issue, but I don't know for sure since it's working for others.
oooooooh. technical jargon. sorry, was unfamiliar with that one.

for the record, my double tap isn't 1 - press to expose buttons, 2 - press button. its 1 - press to expose buttons, 2 - press button but it doesn't work, 3 - press button again to get it to work.

oooooooh. technical jargon. sorry, was unfamiliar with that one.

for the record, my double tap isn't 1 - press to expose buttons, 2 - press button. its 1 - press to expose buttons, 2 - press button but it doesn't work, 3 - press button again to get it to work.

Now after testing it I can confirm this. A third tap is necessary and that's too much...

Safari on iOS

Make sure there are no outdated chat templates. Also, try resetting chat style property "Rooms & Messages Container".

I have two questions..

1. Is there a /ban username command which can be used for quicker chat banning than using Options > View Banned? Also, possible an /unban username command.
2. Upon banning someone from the chat box, can we have it auto prune their messages?

These are the two options I liked when using Taigachat.

1. There is a /ban username command bun not for unban. Unbanning is done from the banned list.
2. You can use /prune username to delete messages in that room

Not sure why the /ban username command doesn't work..
Screenshot_23-36-23.png

Usergroup permissions:
Screenshot_23-37-39.png

Is there a whose chatting now block for widget framework?? Only thing stopping me purchasing right now

Hi @Siropu - I have set up user groups and settings accordingly, but can't seem to get the kick or prune functions to work.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom