Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
thank you Siropu .. i don't finded before cause i use just the phrases : chat archive - top chatters - chat banned - chat reports
other question is possible to put a color bouton under chat box like others boutons

thx i have other question how can i translate phrases like this :

There are currently no users chatting
There are no messages
There are currently no users in the top list.
Currently there are no banned users.
and others :)

getting an issue with the x marker on notifications doesn't work, it is annoying in chat as you can't what you are typing.
And are unclosable unless you refresh the site.

I had a member disable the chat on accident, and now he can't restore it. I looked and can't see an option to do so. Can you point me to it?

meh, just got a new problem. see below its now starting to display double posting on the other users screen yet its not displaying on my end

Attachments

• Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    43 KB · Views: 7
In the next release this issue will be prevented.
Try using the options "Refresh chatters list every x seconds" and "Update session every x seconds" with 30 seconds. This should improve the chat response a little.

@Siropu is it possible to create css based on a person's usergroup? Like I want to edit a staff's .siropuChatContentLeft background/text color.

@Blast, no without some template changes.
I see. Thanks. Anyways, I'm trying to move this to the leftmost using position css but it can only move 1 tab and if I create another style-exclusive css rules, it controls both.

upload_2016-4-2_4-7-47.webp

EDIT: Nvm. I think I found it in .tabs, just change padding: 0 10px; to 0 0px; and maybe do a -1px to margin left.

Last edited:
I've noticed an issue..
When using the chat, if you go to a different tab and then go back to your forum the tab is often frozen and takes a few seconds to respond. It does this in Chrome, and I've noticed it only whilst active in chat (and sending messages).

Top Bottom