Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
When the check box is turned on then when a user triggers the keywords the bot response shows as "@{user} {response}". I'm not aware of any options of being able to use the user name within the response itself.

Thanks for the info bro, that what I was about to do, use the username in different places based on the keyword.

I'm not sure if this is a feasible thing, but in addition I would like the ability to set notices/ads on a room by room basis. Not sure if this would be too tricky of a feature to implement, but I think it'd be a neat thing. Global notices/ads would function as they are, but having this feature would provide visitors with additional info upon entering a room.

Perhaps a bot message could be configured to do the same thing? I'm not certain, as I haven't played around with bot features to a large degree.

Hey @Siropu can we get an option to control nested quotes? Anything more that 1 quote floods the chat. Just quote a quote, you'll see.

Just purchased and installed. After 10 Minutes my users love me like a Rockstar. :)

Try this css:
Code:
#siropuChat.siropuChatForumsList #siropuChatUsers {display: none;}
The sound doesn't play when chat page is not active. You can use this option instead "Enable new message window blink alert".
You can change the avatar from the chat style properties.
Hm, for me it removes only the names, but the column is still there?
Would be nice to show it on Forumhome without the column over Fullwidth and on tthe Chatpage with the column and the online User names.

Hm, for me it removes only the names, but the column is still there?
Would be nice to show it on Forumhome without the column over Fullwidth and on tthe Chatpage with the column and the online User names.
Thanks, that is what I was after. (y) To also expand the comments area I ended up using this...
Code:
#siropuChat.siropuChatForumsList #siropuChatMessages {width: auto !important;}
#siropuChat.siropuChatForumsList #siropuChatUsers {display: none !important;}
You can see in action at my index page versus the full chat page.

Another question: Is it possible to let the bot reffer to the last post in a thread, when it says that User x has replied to thread y?

A bug that I ran across is if you prune the shoutbox, it deletes all the reports that were active and they get stuck in the report queue.

Screenshot_16-05-04.png

When I click "View" next to the stuck reports, it throws me a MySQL server error: http://pastebin.com/Dg0KSq2a

Annoying bug:
  • Members are able to use bbcodes even after I completely disable them from the chat options.
qPqaMsK.png

I know that look stupid I have added both small and capital letters and I tried everything but they still can add spoiler and some other bbcodes.

Annoying bug:
  • Members are able to use bbcodes even after I completely disable them from the chat options.
qPqaMsK.png

I know that look stupid I have added both small and capital letters and I tried everything but they still can add spoiler and some other bbcodes.

Maybe they are typing bbcodes manually? These options only hide them in the editor on chat.

Maybe they are typing bbcodes manually? These options only hide them in the editor on chat.

Yes that's exactly what is happening, that shouldn't be happening, should it?

Btw they couldn't use the size bbcode after I disabled it but they somehow managed to use spoiler, so it seems like a bug.

@Andre Daub, when you click on the "a new reply" link, it will go to the last post.
@TDUBS, will look into it.
@Cyb3r, I've done some tests and the issue is with spoiler and code when used without parameters. Will be fixed in the next release.

@Andre Daub, when you click on the "a new reply" link, it will go to the last post.
@TDUBS, will look into it.
@Cyb3r, I've done some tests and the issue is with spoiler and code when used without parameters. Will be fixed in the next release.

Can you please also add an option to limit how many emotes can be added in each message?

Some members are just spamming the shoutbox with emotes.

Can you please also add an option to limit how many emotes can be added in each message?

Some members are just spamming the shoutbox with emotes.

I have this as my settings and nobody can use BBCodes.

Screenshot_18-41-31.png

Ticking the boxes allows them to be able to use them and then having them also listed in "Disallowed" defeats the purpose. Untick the ones you don't want to be usable and then add them to the "disallowed" list.

I have this as my settings and nobody can use BBCodes.

Screenshot_18-41-31.png

Ticking the boxes allows them to be able to use them and then having them also listed in "Disallowed" defeats the purpose. Untick the ones you don't want to be usable and then add them to the "disallowed" list.

Thank you for the info but I think you got it wrong, try this as a message:
Code:
[SPOILER]TEST[/SPOILER]

@TDUBS, You don't need to uncheck the editor buttons options if you want to disable them. The BBCodes you add in the disallowed option, will not be displayed in the chat editor button list.

That first option only controls which BBCode buttons you want to display in the chat editor, it doesn't disallow them.

Is anybody here using a Dark Style with this Chat by Siropu? Is the Chat White or Dark? Because in the Screenshots it looks white, and i think this dont looks good with Dark Styles. Hmm. :love:

The chat style is based on the style property color palettes so it adapts based on your style. You also can use the chat style properties so customize it the way you want it.

Top Bottom