Chat Banter- General Chit Chat

Building off a style of a social platform FB i am needing some ideas on what i could add to the right side of the sidebar when viewing as a guest?
1609531969795.webp

when logged in i have the members online showing on the right site.
1609532095770.webp

Waouh ! Great job since last time ! You are a web developper now ! :)
I will try to centered forum title as icon, I think it would be more consistent with the whole.

So the above style was too green and really did not work at all, so decided to revamp it and now some might say too white but i am pleased with it.

Forum List
2021-01-10-19-42-chatbanter.com.webp

Articles Page by @Bob AMS
2021-01-10-19-48-chatbanter.com.webp

Badges Page
2021-01-10-19-49-chatbanter.com.webp

Message Layout
2021-01-10-19-54-chatbanter.com.webp

You've done a great job making the site look different. The new icons look much better, though I think will pop more with a transparent background and center text:

Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 3.53.05 PM.webp

It would also be awesome if the icons were clickable.

You've done a great job making the site look different. The new icons look much better, though I think will pop more with a transparent background and center text:

View attachment 244432

It would also be awesome if the icons were clickable.
Hows that look now? taken on board what you said, ill work on how to make them clickable.. need to find out how.

Hows that look now? taken on board what you said, ill work on how to make them clickable.. need to find out how.
Nice, my guess is that is a template edit. Lastly you can vertically align the text and icon in each box by adding:

CSS:
justify-content: center;

To the selector you already edited:

CSS:
.template-forum_list .p-body-content .p-body-pageContent .block .block-container .block-body .node

That will fix these spacing issues:Screen Shot 2021-01-19 at 4.18.09 PM.webp

Nice, my guess is that is a template edit. Lastly you can vertically align the text and icon in each box by adding:

CSS:
justify-content: center;

To the selector you already edited:

CSS:
.template-forum_list .p-body-content .p-body-pageContent .block .block-container .block-body .node

That will fix these spacing issues:View attachment 244434
just the clickable icons to go, thank you very much for the feedback its very much appreciated.

It would also be awesome if the icons were clickable
This has been implemented too now. So thank you for your time for the great suggestions.

also in the process of mirroring the light style to a dark version too, Just the icons in the nodes to go,
2021-01-21-20-32-chatbanter.com.webp

Last edited:
Your previous logo, the one you have as your avatar, is way better than the one you are currently using. The B in the new one looks like a 3.

Top Bottom