The Chat Society

Would appreciate any feedback :)
First I’d say it’s a nice name for a general forum, albeit one that’s going to be a struggle to advance as there is so much competition with established forums and social media.

I didn’t like the constant big nagging notices to register though.

Also you seem to have got members who just post what they personally think or do rather than engaging in discussions or debate with each other.

As a seasoned mod my gut tells me I suspect some sock puppets

First I’d say it’s a nice name for a general forum, albeit one that’s going to be a struggle to advance as there is so much competition with established forums and social media.

I didn’t like the constant big nagging notices to register though.

Also you seem to have got members who just post what they personally think or do rather than engaging in discussions or debate with each other.

As a seasoned mod my gut tells me I suspect some sock puppets

I appreciate the feedback, being logged in all the time I forget how big the guest notice and reminder to register are. I actually disabled the guest message now and only have the register/login block shown in messages now instead of thread list.

As for the members, I totally agree with your point and trying to find different ways to attract new, active members who would contribute more to the discussions/debates

Thanks again

Top Bottom