Kata-Kai - A martial arts themed general chat forum

ozm8ey

So basically I went months and months without a minecraft server and website then i decided to make a new forum. This one I decided to just make it a general chatter forum with a martial arts theme since I do and like martial arts. The logo is custom made but the background i bought a license to use. With my forum members are free to talk about whatever they want whether its about politics, sport or gaming.

Tell me what you think and if you have any suggesting or criticism let me know. The website is also located in Australia.

Kata-Kai

1) Logo is to big, especially on mobile devices. It is taking up way to much important real estate.
2) Too many forums, trim them down and use prefixes until there is sufficient need to move popular prefixes into their own forums.

I dig it. Love the animated floating logo, and that background is perfect for the theme. Many members to you (y)

1) Logo is to big, especially on mobile devices. It is taking up way to much important real estate.
2) Too many forums, trim them down and use prefixes until there is sufficient need to move popular prefixes into their own forums.
How many forums would you suggest when starting out?
I dig it. Love the animated floating logo, and that background is perfect for the theme. Many members to you (y)

Not any members yet and probably never will lol I only really just started though

Not any members yet and probably never will lol I only really just started though

I am in the same case as you and for sure it will be difficult to get members. But you have to believe in your forum and be patient (y)
Don't hesitate to create "fake users" to post some threads and make your content growing until the members comes.

Top Bottom