Chat Banter- General Chit Chat

Can you stop copying stuff from JoyFreak? Not have I only caught you copying threads, add-ons, theme code and other stuff, now you're copying our premium page, and structures. I've asked you to stop before and had to remove you as a moderator because you were sneaking around doing all this behind my back even after all the help I've given you. Please stop.

cb copying jf.webpjoyfreak-premium.webp

Look at how identical they are. At least reword it.

Last edited:
Can you stop copying stuff from JoyFreak? Not have I only caught you copying threads, add-ons, theme code and other stuff, now you're copying our premium page, and structures. I've asked you to stop before and had to remove you as a moderator because you were sneaking around doing all this behind my back even after all the help I've given you. Please stop.

View attachment 230476View attachment 230477

Look at how identical they are. At least reword it.
I've not even had chance to finish the membership page and you have jumped on me, I have images being created to be added to each feature for the user.

You call me out on a lot of stuff pal but I've paid you in the past for work on my site that had features that are similar or the same as your site.

You can't really say I've copied you either as you have pretty much done the same layout as se7ensins premium page but you have centered the features text and also added a little more text below. I can't be bothered to post an image as I'm not that bothered by it all.

You just need to leave me alone please, I have no more dealing with you and you should just do the same and leave me alone please.

I've not even had chance to finish the membership page and you have jumped on me, I have images being created to be added to each feature for the user.

You call me out on a lot of stuff pal but I've paid you in the past for work on my site that had features that are similar or the same as your site.

You can't really say I've copied you either as you have pretty much done the same layout as se7ensins premium page but you have centered the features text and also added a little more text below. I can't be bothered to post an image as I'm not that bothered by it all.

You just need to leave me alone please, I have no more dealing with you and you should just do the same and leave me alone please.
That's besides the point, whether you've finished the membership page or not, it's blatant from the screenshots above you've copied from my site and you shouldn't be doing that. I'm not calling you out for just that, you've copied A LOT more and if you really want to go down that road, I'm happy to get everything thing you've copied from me and put it on here. I've asked you before to stop doing it, and I'm asking again.

You've only paid me for one thing and I haven't mentioned it for that reason. So don't act like you've paid me for things you've copied, because that's not true.

It does not make it OK to still copy me even after I've told you not to. At least bother to reword things as we could both get penalised by Google. If it's not ready, then don't make it public. It's been like that for hours since I've noticed. You constantly come onto my site to rip stuff off, so it's you who should leave me and my site alone.

@Brad P and @JoyFreak I suggest you take this issue to a conversation to resolve.

Anyone else who feels like getting involved - don't.

Posts have already been deleted. Warnings and thread bans will be next.

Your site is looking good and beginning to take shape now Brad. Well done and good luck :)
Thank you Gemma, like it is for you, its more of a hobby and creating differnent things then looking to bring it to have a massive communitly and get money (won't complain if it did) we will see how it goes but its been a nice journey so far :)

Evening All,

few little updates tonight,

Members profile page -

2020-07-27-21-33-chatbanter.com.png

Message Layout, more simple looking and easy on the eye
2020-07-27-22-38-chatbanter.com.png

logged in
2020-07-27-22-45-chatbanter.com.png

Last edited:
Just a little update,

We upgraded to 2.2 without to much stress and it all looks really nice, not sure if it was the cause but ive noticed a bit more organic traffic hitting some pages so i can't grumble and the site seems to be a lot more smoother.

Some even better news is that we have hit over 2,000 posts in 2 months and and over 100 members so i am pleased with how its gone so far, let the journey continue and thank you to all that have joined and helped with everything as i must say this has been my best start i have had owning a forum in the 10 years i have used Xenforo :)

Last edited:
Added some more styles to the site to allow other members to choose from. light and dark style.

Rain 2.2
2020-08-01-20-09-chatbanter.com.png#

Empire 2.2
2020-08-01-20-09-chatbanter.com (1).png

Just a little update this morning on a milestone for Chat Banter.

After 3 months of being open we have hit a nice message count of 3k with 530 threads. Site activity is looking good (Nice & Steady) i would like to thank all the current members for helping make a nice general chat community its growing nicely and have some great intresting threads.
milestone.webp

Having a few days off work has allowed me to move the default style over to one of @Russ styles i'am now using xenbase 2.2 Beta and have managed to get the style pretty much the same, looks a lot more smooth and mobile friendly and a nice logo now showing :)

Site:
Main Page
2020-08-28-11-28-chatbanter.com.png
Articles Page
2020-08-28-11-28-chatbanter.com (1).png
Media Page
2020-08-28-11-28-chatbanter.com (2).png
Streamers Page
2020-08-28-11-29-chatbanter.com.png
Message Layout
2020-08-28-11-30-chatbanter.com.png

I can see that you've got some different styles for your site going on here in this thread, but I just wanted to drop in to let you know I like the one that's currently live. It's clean and easy to navigate. That said, I also wanted to mention that I enjoy the site itself (categories, forums). I'm about to head over there to register for an account. I'm doing something similar with my site, general categories and the such, so I might dive into a few of yours. The economics forum looks good and I may add my two cents to the general chat as well. Good luck with everything. Looks very good so far.

Jay

I can see that you've got some different styles for your site going on here in this thread, but I just wanted to drop in to let you know I like the one that's currently live. It's clean and easy to navigate. That said, I also wanted to mention that I enjoy the site itself (categories, forums). I'm about to head over there to register for an account. I'm doing something similar with my site, general categories and the such, so I might dive into a few of yours. The economics forum looks good and I may add my two cents to the general chat as well. Good luck with everything. Looks very good so far.

Jay
Evening Jay,

Many thanks for your feedback. Look forward to seeing you around Chat Banter.

Top Bottom