Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi,

whats the solution for: The server has not responded in time

1 outdated template (forum_view) need to be outdated atm...

thanks in advance!

I think i found a bug. I use "quick user tagging - use @ button before..."

go into the chat and write "hello" than enter for send. now, when ich click of the @ by user testuser for quick tagging it comes " hello @testuser,". Or i wrote in the chat "blabla" then click of the @ by user testuser it comes "blabla @testuser,"

i hope you can understand the description. sorry for my bad english :)

@Siropu I saw inside your addon there's a phrase for chat image max size, and some stuff in the code for it, something to do with "1024" or something, but not completely sure if this is just deprecated or what.

So, using the "Chat image uploads" bbcode icon, if someone tosses up an image that is large (for example, I do allow large images on the forum, but this one guy managed to have an image that is 46MB and is only 5000x4000 pixels wide/high - don't ask me how but I'm looking at it right now), it will absolutely raep the forum's server trying to serve the image/process it/whatever. Since the dimensions are typical dimensions for a high megapixel image, it's not stopped by my high (7000x7000 px dimension limit) limit for image dimensions.

Is there at all a way to limit the "Chat image uploads" upload icon function to an actual file size as well? If it goes off of the limits based on the forum's attachment limit, that's unfortunately not helpful because I have that set to 150MB because users upload stuff other than images (i.e. zip files etc). It's a shame there can't be a setting where individual file types are able to be set for size limits etc.

Anyway, thanks!

The limit should be based on the "Maximum attachment file size" global admin option.

Dang that sucks - only reason I mention it is because that attachment limit is for ALL file types (zip, png, jpg, etc). If there were to be that option settable in your addon specifically, that would completely resolve this issue. But it's up to you - thanks for getting back to me either way!

While trying to roll dice in chat, I receive the popup error: You must enable bot messages in your chat user settings.

Where do I go to do this (aka, where do I find my 'chat user settings')? Everything seems enabled already, but I probably overlooked something....

The above issue seems to have corrected itself, but now I keep getting this message every time I roll:
You cannot roll more than 1d6!

How to enable settings to allow me to roll something like 5D6+2, for example?

Last edited:
You can find the command settings in ACP > Chat > Commands > roll

Everything seems to be already filled out and enabled... still unable to roll over 1D6. I don't understand what to change/add there, sorry?

Attachments

• 5b741bf6-55cd-41c6-968a-53db93020c00.webp
    5b741bf6-55cd-41c6-968a-53db93020c00.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Top Bottom