1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charity Organisation

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Psalamos, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Psalamos

Psalamos New Member

Hi guys,
    I am already an owner of a xenforo licence but my question is this?

As a nominated president of a charity and fundraising organisation here in the UK (pre charter), I am wondering if there is any way a Xenforo licence could be provided as a donation to this organisation?
    The organisation is a recognised International one and so easilly researched if need be.

I can and would provide all necessary information seperately. A domain name is also being asked for via seperate means.

Again, this would be a donation from Xenforo, and we would publisise this fact accordingly and advertise in return of a donation.

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked before and thank you for any and all replies received.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

We generally do not provide free licenses for any use but feel free to submit a ticket from your customer area if you would like to explain more.

3. Psalamos

Psalamos New Member

I will do thank you.
    Just to add, as I have a licence already, I am prepared to donate mine but would love to advertise Xenforo as a sponsor, hence my request :)

4. Bionic Rooster

Bionic Rooster Well-Known Member

Why not do a fund raiser for a forum license from your group? That's what we did for our international association. Write it off as part of your operating expenses.