Charity Organisation

Psalamos

Hi guys,
I am already an owner of a xenforo licence but my question is this?

As a nominated president of a charity and fundraising organisation here in the UK (pre charter), I am wondering if there is any way a Xenforo licence could be provided as a donation to this organisation?
The organisation is a recognised International one and so easilly researched if need be.

I can and would provide all necessary information seperately. A domain name is also being asked for via seperate means.

Again, this would be a donation from Xenforo, and we would publisise this fact accordingly and advertise in return of a donation.

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked before and thank you for any and all replies received.

As a nominated president of a charity and fundraising organisation here in the UK (pre charter), I am wondering if there is any way a Xenforo licence could be provided as a donation to this organisation?
Why not do a fund raiser for a forum license from your group? That's what we did for our international association. Write it off as part of your operating expenses.

Top Bottom