XF 1.2 changing logo area size

RWonko

How do I go about changing the logo area size, I basically need to take up most of the header area, I have done it before but I just can not remember how.
Thanks in advance.

By default, the headers width is set to max-width: 100%. Have you overrode that in EXTRA.css or somewhere else?
Not that I am aware of, it's a bit strange because I am using the same template style as my main site and that works fine with a full sized logo, I have installed several other style to test them perhaps I should uninstall them.
It's a pre production site on a subdomain, live site www.reign-of-chaos.co.uk subdomain www.sc.reign-of-chaos.co.uk.

Its a separate part of the main site why do I need a second license? I thought as it's part of the reign of chaos on the same domain it was fine.
I am trying to password it but no idea how atm.

Last edited:
You are permitted a single public installation of XenForo. If you are unsure of how to password protect it ok your specific server, you should contact your host.

You are permitted a single public installation of XenForo. If you are unsure of how to password protect it ok your specific server, you should contact your host.
Ok I have passworded the second one, so is there no way of achieving a second sub forum set up with a separate landing page without splashing out on another license?

To change the background got to your style properties -> General -> HTML
Thanks for that, how do I increase the size of the categories in the forum view? I want to put image in each of the two cat's, the image are there and works ok in default style but in Defiance only the very top of the image is visible. I found it :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom