1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Change style on a page

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by bwfcwalshy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. bwfcwalshy

bwfcwalshy Member

Hello, I want to change the style of a thing I have on my forum page.

I made a page and added a forum as a child this has added a button type thing which I can click and go to that forum with. Is there anyway I can change the style of that button??

I am talking about the button in the screenshot below ("Clash of Clans"), I want to add a picture to it,
    [​IMG]

2. bwfcwalshy

bwfcwalshy Member

No one know how to do this?

3. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

It's hard to understand what you really want to, so that's probably why there're no answers to your request.

4. bwfcwalshy

bwfcwalshy Member

Ok sorry, I will try to make it clearer.

I have a page with a forum as a child. I would like to add a background image to the button which the forum created. You you know if I could add a image to the button like I still want to have the black behind and the text in front. I will do it in photoshop and edit my post with the image, give me a few mins.

5. Dylan V

You want to add the background image only for this forum?

6. bwfcwalshy

bwfcwalshy Member

Yeah, I am wondering if I could add different images for the different forums.

7. Dylan V

You can use something like this:
    Code:
    .node_2
    {
        CODE HERE
    }
    "2" represents the id of the forum where you want to put the background image.