XF 1.4 Change style on a page

Hello, I want to change the style of a thing I have on my forum page.

I made a page and added a forum as a child this has added a button type thing which I can click and go to that forum with. Is there anyway I can change the style of that button??

I am talking about the button in the screenshot below ("Clash of Clans"), I want to add a picture to it,
1D8HzwU.jpg

Hello, I want to change the style of a thing I have on my forum page.

I made a page and added a forum as a child this has added a button type thing which I can click and go to that forum with. Is there anyway I can change the style of that button??

I am talking about the button in the screenshot below ("Clash of Clans"), I want to add a picture to it,
1D8HzwU.jpg
It's hard to understand what you really want to, so that's probably why there're no answers to your request.

It's hard to understand what you really want to, so that's probably why there're no answers to your request.
Ok sorry, I will try to make it clearer.

I have a page with a forum as a child. I would like to add a background image to the button which the forum created. You you know if I could add a image to the button like I still want to have the black behind and the text in front. I will do it in photoshop and edit my post with the image, give me a few mins.

Ok sorry, I will try to make it clearer.

I have a page with a forum as a child. I would like to add a background image to the button which the forum created. You you know if I could add a image to the button like I still want to have the black behind and the text in front. I will do it in photoshop and edit my post with the image, give me a few mins.
You want to add the background image only for this forum?

Top Bottom