Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Cool. What if the persons posts I’m reassigning are older than the member they are being assigned to?

From my experience with this excellent add-on, you must only change one parameter at a time. Eg change owner (one one or many posts, threads, photos).
And then change date (as a separate action), and then change time, each as a separate action.
If I attempt to change two things at the same time I get an error message.

You can even change the date to something in the future!

Brilliant and very very useful

Is there an issue if the post is older than the members?
I've actually never faced that but well.. is that user a staff member?
I'm manually changing user join date from the database, without any issue 'till now. If it's a bunch of user you can just change that and that's it

I don't think there would be any issue in both cases, anyway

change date (as a separate action), and then change time, each as a separate action
I'm not sure, but I remember I changed date and time together without any issues on a couple of posts

From my experience with this excellent add-on, you must only change one parameter at a time. Eg change owner (one one or many posts, threads, photos).
And then change date (as a separate action), and then change time, each as a separate action.
If I attempt to change two things at the same time I get an error message.

You can even change the date to something in the future!

Brilliant and very very useful

I don’t want to change the date, I just want to reassign old post from X to a new member Y.

but I believe you won't have any issue if the registration date is newer than the posts, it would only be a sort of strange mismatch-thing to other members 😂

I see you can't do that from the user content list, but seems to be doable from within forums, if you filter by user

The bad side is that you'll have to do it for each section/page, but it's still better than doing it one by one

Top Bottom