Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
It is unlikely you would be getting that error after installing the add-on.
I installed it successfully and changed the ownership of a post. It all worked normally. Then I edited a few comments on the ownership changed post and thats when I got issues with the forum. Now I can not even log in to admin panel

is it also possible to edit the thread title, of the same thread owner? It would be great to implement that option in a future update

Great, great extension, and totally free.
I only have one suggestion (request), but I don't know if it would make development complicated.

It would be very useful if in addition to the names of registered users, it would be possible to add fictitious names (example username: ANONYMOUS) that are not registered or present in the forum.

In my case this is needed to transfer some comments present in a CMS, where even anonymous users had the possibility to publish comments.

It would be very useful if in addition to the names of registered users, it would be possible to add fictitious names (example username: ANONYMOUS) that are not registered or present in the forum.
This add-on is for changing the owner of the content and not the display name for a selected content.

It doesn't look like you can change the time, only the date, after upgrading to 2.2. It erases any time changes you make after changing the date, so it's always at 00:00:00.

How are you attempting to change the time? Via inline moderation or the content change owner / time page itself?

How are you attempting to change the time? Via inline moderation or the content change owner / time page itself?
Dropdown option in the post. That said, I updated this add-on again earlier today just to be sure I had the latest version and it's been processing "Rebuilding Attachments" for the last 4 hours.

Not sure what dropdown option you're talking about.
I was asking about this one.

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.41.26 AM.webp

That said, having updated the mod again I think it may be fixed? I'm not sure because 24 hours later it's still doing this (I left it on Rebuilding Attachments when I went to bed last night, this morning it's still working its way through something):

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.43.14 AM.webp

When it finishes I'll try and test it again. Hopefully it's fixed now!

I was asking about this one.

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.41.26 AM.png
Even that seems to work for me on XF 2.2.

That said, having updated the mod again I think it may be fixed? I'm not sure because 24 hours later it's still doing this (I left it on Rebuilding Attachments when I went to bed last night, this morning it's still working its way through something):

Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 11.43.14 AM.png
I'll be starting a conversation regarding this very shortly.

Getting this today.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Creating default object from empty value src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Service/Thread/OwnerChanger.php:39
Generated by: MYNAME Oct 16, 2020 at 4:30 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Service/Thread/OwnerChanger.php(39): XF::handlePhpError()
#1 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/AbstractOwnerChanger.php(730): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Thread\OwnerChanger->changeContentOwner()
#2 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->_save()
#3 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/InlineMod/AbstractOwnerChangerAction.php(297): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->save()
#4 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(87): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\InlineMod\AbstractOwnerChangerAction->applyToEntity()
#5 src/XF/InlineMod/AbstractAction.php(80): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->applyInternal()
#6 src/XF/Pub/Controller/InlineMod.php(131): XF\InlineMod\AbstractAction->apply()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\InlineMod->actionPerform()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#11 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(465): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp()
#14 {main}

And never mind. I had bulk selected threads which included a redirect. Not sure if you have considered ignoring redirects on bulk rename command! Thanks!

Top Bottom