Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
It already has "Reassign" event functionality. All this add-on needs to do is add the ability to change date as well?

Hello, I installed this addon yesterday and it works well. I need to change the owner and date of the first post in an ARTICLE thread. Yesterday I could do this. Today I cannot. What have I done?

A few errors poping up after update XF to 2.2.4
  • ErrorException: [E_WARNING] call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread' does not have a method 'getEffectivePostListOrder'
  • src/XF/ControllerPlugin/AbstractPlugin.php:80
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • 3/9/21 at 12:11 PM

Stack trace​

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] cal...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 80, Array)
#1 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/AbstractPlugin.php(80): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(33): XF\ControllerPlugin\AbstractPlugin->__call('getEffectivePos...', Array)
#3 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Here is another one
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: availableSorts
  • src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:33

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 33, Array)
#1 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: defaultOrder
  • src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:33

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(33): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 33, Array)
#1 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#7 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#8 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#9 {main}

i just updated and have this addon installed. if you can suggest some steps to replicate how you trigger these messages, i would try to repeat and see if it's happening at my end.

i just tried changing the owner of a post and back and didn't see any error in backend.

Last edited:
I'm using PHP 7.4.14 if that makes any difference.
I cleared the errors and trying to see if it's happening again but nothing yet.
Thanks guy. I will keep an eye on this.

Considering those all appear at the same time, it may have happened as you were upgrading. Sometimes you’ll get random errors with addons during an upgrade of the core.

Would it be possible to add function to this excellent add-on to enable the tagging of multiple photos in Media Gallery?

The current add-on works superbly - allowing change of owner, date, time of multiple photos selected through the in-line moderation tool.

We would like the ability to select multiple photos and add a specific tag to all of them.
Is that possible?

Regards,.
Mike

Top Bottom