Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Could this be used to change a deleted users stub to a new name? For example "Deleted User 445" to "John Doe"

Hi,

Can I change an owner of a resource manager thread? In other words, the "discussion" tab on top of a resource would link to the new owner thread. If yes, does it also disable thread notifications to the previous owner (either via forum only and/or by email)?

Thanks

It's not compatibility with xf 2.1.14, there was an error if you change a date or time of thread and go check in moderator log in acp and you click to view then check acp dashboard there will be server error log

Hello, firstly thanks for this addon.
I am using version 2.0.15 and there is a bug. I wanted to move a bunch of off topic posts out of a thread in to a new thread and post a reply explaining what the new thread is about and then change the date of that reply so that it becomes the first post.
I cant. When I set the date of my new post to older than the first post in the thread, I get the error:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
New date must be older than thread date.

The new date is older than the thread date.

post a reply explaining what the new thread is about and then change the date of that reply so that it becomes the first post.
That's not supported currently.

Also, would be really nice if you could remove this useless restriction. @TickTackk
Dont Like Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Hey, @TickTackk
Thanks for the great plugin.
I wanted to find out if there is a place where you can see the history of the owner of the post. So if a moderator changed the author of the post, I can see who the original owners were.

Top Bottom