Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download

Chromaniac

Well-known member
Had a question. Is time interval feature supposed to work on threads? I tried it a few times but I cannot use it to change times of threads to match the time interval specified in the app.

Also the addon upgrade did not work this time around. This was the error shown:

Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'databasename.xf_mg_media_item' doesn't exist
 

TickTackk

Well-known member
Had a question. Is time interval feature supposed to work on threads? I tried it a few times but I cannot use it to change times of threads to match the time interval specified in the app.
Depends on the context.

Also the addon upgrade did not work this time around. This was the error shown:

Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'databasename.xf_mg_media_item' doesn't exist
Forgot not everyone has XFMG, will update the add-on archive with fix in few mins.

Edit: Archive updated.
 
Last edited:

Chromaniac

Well-known member
So this is what I did. I have a deals section and I picked a bunch of freshly posted single post threads and picked up a new time (few hours ago) and set time interval to 10 minutes. Idea was to have them appear to be posted from the original time with 10 minute time interval. After processing, all threads had the same time (the time set to few hours ago) with no gap in between the multiple threads.
 

TickTackk

Well-known member
So this is what I did. I have a deals section and I picked a bunch of freshly posted single post threads and picked up a new time (few hours ago) and set time interval to 10 minutes. Idea was to have them appear to be posted from the original time with 10 minute time interval. After processing, all threads had the same time (the time set to few hours ago) with no gap in between the multiple threads.
Could you try doing that again with the latest update? That was the bug which @Okiewan reported and should be hopefully fixed now.
 

Chromaniac

Well-known member
alright. the update installed fine. and it seems to have fixed the time interval thing. would test a bit more and report back if there are any issues. thanks for confirming that it does work on threads! (though not sure what happens with threads where you move time forward and there are posts in threads which would end up with older time after the updated time)
 

TickTackk

Well-known member
(though not sure what happens with threads where you move time forward and there are posts in threads which would end up with older time after the updated time)
One of those edge chases which I haven't spent much time figuring what the real solution would be but from what I recall, only the first post of the thread will have its date updated.
 

Hristo Avramov

Active member
"On upgrade: Will attempt to rebuild last post info for both thread and forum, first and last profile post comment date with the latest comment ids for profile posts and last comment date for media items and albums."

For all threads and posts or only the ones edited with this addon?
 

Mouth

Well-known member
Why is this addon involved in sitemap building?
Code:
#2 src/XF/Sitemap/Builder.php(184): XF\Sitemap\Thread->isIncluded(Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Entity\Thread))
 

TickTackk

Well-known member
Why is this addon involved in sitemap building?
Code:
#2 src/XF/Sitemap/Builder.php(184): XF\Sitemap\Thread->isIncluded(Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Entity\Thread))
It is not. The reason why you are seeing that class name is because this add-on is extending the thread entity.
 

Case

Well-known member
Updated to the latest version and it seems to timeout during the upgrade, eventually throwing a server error page. The below message appears in the ACP.

"One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance."
 

TickTackk

Well-known member
Considering it does not try to update all the contents at once, I'm not quite sure why the upgrade would fail. Can you start a conversation with me with screenshot of "Server environment report" from admin control panel?
 

duderuud

Well-known member
I had the same problem. Luckily I tried the upgrade on my staging server first. I use Cloudflare and because of that it throws a 524 error.

Going to see if a cli upgrade is possible to bypass the browser restrictions.
Ps. It's a big board with millions of posts, that may have something to do with it.

Edit: Running the CLI upgrade now.

Looks like sql queries take up a LOT of time:
Code:
SELECT DISTINCT thread.node_id FROM xf_thread AS thread INNER JOIN xf_post AS post ON(post.thread_id = thread.thread_id) WHERE thread.discussion_state = 'visible' ANDpost.message_state = 'visible' AND post.post_date > thread.last_post_date AND thread.last_post_id<> post.post_id AND thread.node_id > '0' ORDER BY thread.node_id LIMIT 1000

2 similar queries still running for more than 1300 seconds now. VPS with 3 Epyc CPU's and 4GB and SSD.
 
Last edited:

AscalonCZ

Active member
Updated to the latest version and it seems to timeout during the upgrade, eventually throwing a server error page. The below message appears in the ACP.

"One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance."
Same problem here.
 

htsumer

Active member
When I merge it and make the old one new, it doesn't come first.

Issue 1 dated 11/2008
2nd issue 10/2005
Combine.
Change the date 2005 to 09/2008.
It stands in the same row. It doesn't work
 
Top