Caption Competition

John

Okay, give it your best shot :D

Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 1.52.36 PM.webp

The ride was a little bumpy but they were handling it. Until the tacos she ate for lunch came back to haunt them both. A gout of flame was the last anyone ever saw of them as they rocketed away at greater than 200 miles per hour.

(Yes, I know it's a little long and a fart joke....but I couldn't resist.)

The ride was a little bumpy but they were handling it. Until the tacos she ate for lunch came back to haunt them both. A gout of flame was the last anyone ever saw of them as they rocketed away at greater than 200 miles per hour.
(Yes, I know it's a little long and a fart joke....but I couldn't resist.)

ROFL!

Him: How's the ride?

Her: Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

"We don't leave anything to chance. All of our bikes undergo rigorous stress testing to ensure the highest quality. Your bike may never have to handle a load like this, but isn't it comforting to know that i can if you need it to?"

"Honda Quality: We test with our fat asses before your fat ass ever gets on it."

"There is supposed to be a bike under here somewhere".

honda bikes are for the woman of today, we will warm up your roadkill not run over it. :D (funny to me)

Guy on bike: I smell bacon.

The following are R-rated. Text is same color as background and you must highlight to see them. Kids, please have your parents permission. If you are easily offended, do not view:

• Now I know why they call them crotch rockets!
  • The Kawaski Ninja, the world first 249cc vibrator
  • The Kawaski Ninja - the first 249cc marital aid gauranteed to rekindle your spark.

Guy's biker friend - Hey Hank... you know how we said you should get a Smokin Hot Mama for the back of your bike.... well we didn't mean your actual Mama!

Top Bottom