XF 1.3 Can't post or upload files

Indiegala

Hi, my users can't upload files on the forum since yesterday... I checked for some errors in the forum admin cp and I found this if I uncheck "use flash uploader"

"The table 'xf_data_registry' is full"

What could I do? This is a big problem because my forum is based on community uploads and I'd need to solve it fast :(

Thank you very much!

Actually we installed the BDAPI add-on.. and we get this error in addition to the first
The table 'xf_bdapi_log' is full

I've got no idea of how I can fix it, please help me.

Seriously i'm getting a lot of problems. Now my users cannot post!! The following message appears:

Mysqli statement execute error : The table 'xf_post' is full
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 477
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 426
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 679
  11. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 175
  12. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 347
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13

I don't think it's caused by any add-ons. It started from nothing, I wasn't working on the forum. Please help me.

If i try to access to my FORUM DB nothing happens. I insert my password and my nick and he totally ignore me, he returns to login page withouth errors or something else.

Please see my previous post. It's a server-level issue. You'll need to contact your host if you don't have root access.

Top Bottom