XF 2.2 Cannot upload files to resources

Xyphien

1609456838520.png

Whenever trying to upload a Zip file I get an error after it gets to 100% and sits there for a little. The error says undefined, and I have everything set up.

I have ZIP files enabled, I'm allowing up to 10g for uploads on the website and this one is only 380MB.

I have the latest resource manager update, and I'm using the [XFA] RM Marketplace 4.1.13 as well.

What could be wrong with this?

1609457260163.png
Sometimes it doesn't even give an error and simply has this for the file...

I guess it'd help to also put this too:
1609460862133.webp
I'm not getting any server errors, so I'm completely confused.

Last edited:
I would try on a unmoddified default style with all other addons disabled and see if that still happens.
Have your host check if mod_sec is causing the issues.
Check post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in php.ini.

I would try on a unmoddified default style with all other addons disabled and see if that still happens.
Have your host check if mod_sec is causing the issues.
Check post_max_size and upload_max_filesize in php.ini.
I tried it on the default style, I can't disable any addons or anything as the site constantly has around 1k+ people on it. On the default style it still gets to 100%, sits there and then fails.

php.ini looked fine, however I updated it and increased everything to the same as my php settings.

I randomly got it to work once whilst testing it however I cannot recreate the success now. It managed to get one success after about 100 tries so it works... just 1/100 chance?

What about mod_sec?
I asked the host about it, and they told me to give them credentials for a test account so they can test out the error themselves. After I sent them the information their website went down and hasn't come back up. So I'll have to re-send it in the morning and get back to you as it's 0400/4am here.

Top Bottom