1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Can't post or upload files

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Indiegala, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Indiegala

Indiegala New Member

Hi, my users can't upload files on the forum since yesterday... I checked for some errors in the forum admin cp and I found this if I uncheck "use flash uploader"

"The table 'xf_data_registry' is full"

What could I do? This is a big problem because my forum is based on community uploads and I'd need to solve it fast :(

Thank you very much!
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. Indiegala

Indiegala New Member

Actually we installed the BDAPI add-on.. and we get this error in addition to the first
    The table 'xf_bdapi_log' is full

I've got no idea of how I can fix it, please help me.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Contact the developer of the add-on for support, if the errors are related to that add-on.
  5. Indiegala

Indiegala New Member

Seriously i'm getting a lot of problems. Now my users cannot post!! The following message appears:

Mysqli statement execute error : The table 'xf_post' is full
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
    5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
    6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
    7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 477
    8. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 426
    9. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
    10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 679
    11. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() inWaindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 175
    12. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.phpat line 347
    13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/index.php at line 13

I don't think it's caused by any add-ons. It started from nothing, I wasn't working on the forum. Please help me.
  6. Indiegala

Indiegala New Member

It's like if my database has been filled by a lot of errors or something similar..... I can't understand what's happening.
  7. Indiegala

Indiegala New Member

If i try to access to my FORUM DB nothing happens. I insert my password and my nick and he totally ignore me, he returns to login page withouth errors or something else.
  8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Please see my previous post. It's a server-level issue. You'll need to contact your host if you don't have root access.