Cant login to My admin kontrol panel

madmartigan

I cant login to my kontrol panel i dont know what happend this have nerver happend before How can i fix this?
Can i do something in the database?

What do you mean by nothing

When you go to the admin area (the admin control panel), do you see the standard login page?

If so, can you enter your admin name?
If so, what is the error it returns when entering the name & password (is it giving a password or username error)?

If it doesn't recognise your admin name, re-check your config.php and make sure it has:
$config['superAdmins'] = 'your super admin user id';"

What do you mean by nothing

When you go to the admin area (the admin control pane), do you see the standard login page?

If so, can you enter your admin name?
If so, what is the error it returns when entering the name & password (is it giving a password or username error)?

If it doesn't recognise your admin name re-check your config.php and make sure it has:
$config['superAdmins'] = 'your super admin user id';"
I see everything normal but after i type my password and press enheter it loads and nothing happens only that i need to retype the password.

okay, then it's time to get your hands dirty and start looking for clues

Firstly I would check the server error logs (I assume you've been through those 4 links above 1st)
You can get to those if you have CPANEL installed, via here:

errorlogs.webp

There might be errors getting logged with XF... but as you can't access the admin control panel, it's obvisouly not all that straight forward to check... but all is not lost. These errors are logged in your database, so access your database (with phpmyadmin or what ever you use), the find the table "xf_error_log" Is there anything recently listed there?

Wait, do you mean you can access your admin control panel via another browser (on some one elses computer?)

What browser are you using?
If its an IPad, I've just added another link (5) to my first response :
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/ipad-doesnt-like-admin-log-in.36931
This was weird i couldnt login to my control panel with my iphone4s but it worked to login with my friends account on the iphone.
Now im on my computer and it workes again to login with my account it have never been a problem to loggin to the panel with my iphone before what happend?

Top Bottom