XF 1.3 Cannot install or upgrade addons any more

sweetpotato

Hi all,
I just upgraded my site to XF 1.3 RC 1. After filtering some addons now I cannot install or upgrade any addon. When I try to install or upgrade addon it always says:
"Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read."
Please help me to solve this.
Thanks,

Hi all,
I just upgraded my site to XF 1.3 RC 1. After filtering some addons now I cannot install or upgrade any addon. When I try to install or upgrade addon it always says:
Please help me to solve this.
Thanks,

Are you running any automatic add on installer of some sort?

Are you uploading a file or pointing it at a file on the disk? That error indicates that either the file doesn't exist or it simply couldn't be read (permissions issue). If you're uploading a file, this may indicate some issue with PHP's configuration to handle file uploads. If you're pointing it at a file, this could indicate a typo or a permission issue with the file.

Thank you for your tip @Mike ,
Just check it again and when I point to file on disk, It works. But I cannot uploading a file. I have made no change to PHP configuration since this error had not happened.
Thanks,

I'm getting the same error..
And this is what is showing in my server error log:

ErrorException: Undefined index: upload_file - library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php:180
Generated By: southernlady, Today at 6:44 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/bariatri/bariatricfacts.org/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(180): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/bariatri/...', 180, Array)
#1 /home/bariatri/bariatricfacts.org/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#2 /home/bariatri/bariatricfacts.org/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/bariatri/bariatricfacts.org/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://bariatricfacts.org/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}

I'm tying to reinstall the calendar addon...it was the only one I had to upgrade to a newer version today.

I do NOT have the "log in as a user" addon installed so not sure why I am getting a similar error.

Top Bottom