XF 2.0 Cant get into server log and/or upgrade addons?

surfsup

Keeps on pulling up this page over and over

upgrading xenforo addons

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.28.14 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 12.28.14 PM.webp
    14 KB · Views: 12
This sort of error generally means that PHP is crashing. Debugging is difficult, though you may find data in the raw web server error logs that gives a hint. If possible, restarting the web server/PHP-FPM can help.

Otherwise, check the file health check to ensure that all files are uploaded. I would also disable all add-ons to see if that makes any difference (particularly when trying to load the server error logs).

This sort of error generally means that PHP is crashing. Debugging is difficult, though you may find data in the raw web server error logs that gives a hint. If possible, restarting the web server/PHP-FPM can help.

Otherwise, check the file health check to ensure that all files are uploaded. I would also disable all add-ons to see if that makes any difference (particularly when trying to load the server error logs).
Just restarted the php-fpm and then tried going back to upgrading the xen media and xen enhanced search, keep getting the same error. :( The file check on both forums i have came back with just these two errors, strange how it happened to both installs and yes downloaded each one separately for each license.

src/vendor/braintree/braintree_php/.github/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md Missing

src/vendor/braintree/braintree_php/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md Missing

PHP issue is fixed. Zend Opcache was corrupt, causing Apache to fork.
Code:
[Sun Dec 17 11:42:16.453500 2017] [core:notice] [pid 5267] AH00051: child pid 16362 exit signal Segmentation fault (11), possible coredump in /etc/apache2
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted
zend_mm_heap corrupted

Top Bottom