Can you believe ... ?

LPH

I bought my food from a fast food place. Came home. Sat down in front of the iMac and was eating while reading this website.

After eating about 1/3 of it, I looked down and small bugs were running all over the chicken.

How many of those little fellas did I eat? Ew. :unsure:

My dogs are loving it though. I think Pascal is asking for more bugs. "More please"

I bought my food from a fast food place. Came home. Sat down in front of the iMac and was eating while reading this website.

After eating about 1/3 of it, I looked down and small bugs were running all over the chicken.

My dogs are loving it though. I think Pascal is asking for more bugs. "More please"

I see lots of free food in your future :D

I'd ask for a full refund.... Would also call the health inspector on that place.

Can't prove the bugs came from the place where the food was bought. If lph had found it before leaving the premises, yup, free food. After he got home, there's really no way to prove that the bugs weren't picked up between the establishment and home.

Can't prove the bugs came from the place where the food was bought. If lph had found it before leaving the premises, yup, free food. After he got home, there's really no way to prove that the bugs weren't picked up between the establishment and home.

I bet my dogs snuck them on the chicken. It would be just like them.

IMG_4863.webp

Yeah - I filled out a feedback for the corporate office so they can follow up. Sure would suck for others to be given the same food additives.

What sort of bugs were they? Big/small? I hate bugs.

This is a horror story, but I must ask, how didn't you once look down at your food after eating one third of it? Were you just not noticing the bugs, or were they hiding like little ninjas around pieces of half-eaten chicken?

What sort of bugs were they? Big/small? I hate bugs.

This is a horror story, but I must ask, how didn't you once look down at your food after eating one third of it? Were you just not noticing the bugs, or were they hiding like little ninjas around pieces of half-eaten chicken?

I was watching the screen and not paying attention to the container. Eh.

take pictures, go to social media = profit

:ROFLMAO:

Naw. I fed it to the dogs. They enjoyed the chicken n bugs.

Should have reported them, Mike would have got rid of them for you.
And the witty banter is back. :D

As for the bugs, yuck. I worked in Fast Food and had some weird complaints. There were some I wanted to kill my employees over (pulling chicken up before the timer, etc). Thankfully, we were always a clean store (relatively for how old the building was - ie we had rodents that we had to combat all the time because there were holes in the building that kept cropping up -- but we never failed a health inspection because we took care of it).

Hopefully corporate actually gets back to you.

Top Bottom