1. Is there a way to migrate our current forums over without losing any threads, posts, user data, usergroups and permissions?
2. Is there a way to migrate our current themes so that we do not lose the work that was put in previously in that department?
3. If the mods that we need do not exist is there a way to get them created? If so, is there a resource that we could utilize to easily find quality Xenforo developers?
4. Is there an easy way to search for add-ons that we have already installed on vBulletin to avoid unneeded development costs?
5. Currently our site is hosted on URLJet.com, is this still a viable solution or would that present an issue for us?
6. The latest enhancements we were looking for(which is what prompted us to begin this search) is the need to integrate a clan engine into the forums. Basically this would consist of a roster(that would take usergroups into account) and then a match scheduling system that would allow us to pre-schedule matches, allowing members within a given usergroup to sign up for said matches and after the fact be able to record results per match and per participant.
If any of my questions sound silly, I apologize as I am still learning the capabilities and differences between vB and Xenforo. Thank you in advance for your time and responses.