Can the Resource manager act like a bookmark?

Crimson

Say that I have a collection of books submitted. Does the resource manager allow members to add certain books to a "bookmark" as either completed or ongoing?

I can't say I totally follow, though if you create a demo, you can play with the RM from the administrator's stand point. It doesn't sound like it's really targeted at what you're after though.

I can't say I totally follow, though if you create a demo, you can play with the RM from the administrator's stand point. It doesn't sound like it's really targeted at what you're after though.
I was hoping something like this (http://myanimelist.net/anime.php) could be achieved?

The features include (there are more, but these are primary):
  • Reviewing a series submission
  • Being able to add it to your profile so others know what series you're interested in
  • Being able to share it or "recommend it" to others

You may be able to use the RM as a base to do something like that, but I think you'd need to do a fair amount of custom development to use it as in the provided link.

In terms of your base requirements, there are sharing links and there are resource reviews. There isn't anything that appears on your profile though (aside from the resources you submit).

Top Bottom