California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont start. If you dont know why there has been no communication then you shouldn't be posting here. It's well known that blabbing during legal trials can get you in a lot more trouble.
There is a difference between talking about the legal trial and continuing to talk about barefooting, what was being cooked in the kitchen, general chitchat with your customers/community. There was no legal gag order enforced upon KAM.

Okay, and now?

And the public domain PACER info that invaluable community members are forced to dig up and explain rather than management?

Where do I sign up?

Do I have to be to receive updates regarding a purchase of mine?

I was just saying how I feel, as many others have done. Just accept I'm another person who's wrong on the internet, that's okay too. I'm not going to try and change your mind.

Dude it's been so long now why would you still worry about things like this. Either you've made up your mind long ago what was going to happen here, and that's a good decision many have made. Why would they continue updates if this could end up in IB's hand. Look at it from Xenforo's perspective rather than get personally offended or saddened that they don't explain they are/were being bent over a table by a very large corporation on a weekly basis. The generic company announcements put forward and the legal documents are more than enough for me as a customer to make up my mind if this is worth hanging on for. Turns out it was.

There is a difference between talking about the legal trial and continuing to talk about barefooting, what was being cooked in the kitchen, general chitchat with your customers/community. There was no legal gag order enforced upon KAM.

Do you know how he's been the last 3 years dealing with all this? I don't, but you assume a lot there.

the.entire.court.action.is.dismissed.webp

THE
ENTIRE
ACTION
BE
DISMISSED

= 100% over ....

source: http://xflegal.com/xfl/2013/xfl-184.pdf

View attachment 40832

This is great news for all forum users, not just users of xenforo. I have a xenforo licence but Im currently using IPB for my main forum and competition is one thing that forum software needs.

And as much as I would like to see xenforo flourish, my first thoughts have to be Im glad you 3 can finally get your own lives back on track. I can only begin to imagine the stress all three of you must have been put through.

An update from our favorite developer! Sweet. I will be buying three licenses within the week. Awesome to hear and good to be back on track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom