California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I've been this excited since the beta release! :cool:

Baby-Drinking-Beer.webp

I'm very happy for XF but I have a concern and I'm not joining the party quite yet. Without being able to know the details of the settlement, how do we know that XF will remain IB free in terms of mutual involvement and so on. While I"M VERY glad the lawsuit aspect seems to be closed for now, is XF's involvement with IB really over? I would like clarification of this as I WILL not ever pay another dime to IB.

Mr. Grace

Today is a victory for competition in the marketplace. We’re delighted to have helped a small company like XenForo successfully defend itself and remain independent.

So Xenforo belongs to xenforo ....................sweeet

now the task of mapping out how to move my main site from vb4 to xenforo

I'm very happy for XF but I have a concern and I'm not joining the party quite yet. Without being able to know the details of the settlement, how do we know that XF will remain IB free in terms of mutual involvement and so on. While I"M VERY glad the lawsuit aspect seems to be closed for now, is XF's involvement with IB really over? I would like clarification of this as I WILL not ever pay another dime to IB.

tumblr_lovztzBbbb1qai9up.gif

From the news post @ G+G:

We’re delighted to have helped a small company like XenForo successfully defend itself and remain independent.

Take it how it is I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom