California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, let's just take a step back and avoid any speculation whatsoever or any hypothetical sale/transfer of ownership of XenForo to another party for whatever reason. It is simply unnecessary fear mongering.

We're on the door step of a November 5th court date, and it should prove a most interesting one. Let's just pray and hope for the best.

More than likely nothing will happen on this date. In my opinion we are going to be waiting until te January case for any sort final decision from a Judge.

What is this XenFoFo you speak of?

You have never heard of xenFofo?? Man, it's cutting edge I tell you.

EDIT: let's not turn this into a full case discussion thread, keep it to good wishes only? I'm sure somewhere else will arise to discuss the legalities behind whatever that pens today.

I think Mike is made up of all the little sparkles woven around Kier - a kind of magical weaving.

Kier2.webp

oh shame about the merge - dont approve - the Xenfofo was adorable
and liberating to be able to post fluff without clogging the "serious" Court thread

Also on the Court thread I think tensions will arise and we'll get the doomsayers and the whinge junkies feeling free to spit on us again. Better to have a clearcut thread for good luck to keep it sweet.

Anyway I just did a whole nighter researching the case so I'm dizzy with it.
For us in the UK it'll be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom