California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom of OP: 04nunhucks at gmail dooot com

As promised

shamil.webp

Keep up the work of posting the updates, it's a great timeline for anybody interested, be it on the IB or XFL side.
I hope someone else chips in the other 50%

Many thanks Floris :) Any profit = no profit. That audio file is billed at $3.20 per MB, and it's likely to be bigger than 5MB -> Not to mention, the transcript.

I'm sure Shamil is appreciative of all your donations, which have now more than paid for his PACER access. If you still have money burning a hole in your pocket, I would suggest that you donate to one of our hard-working add-on authors.
I donated to the inline blog here and am going to donate to the user Album I like them a lot. I really don't use a lot of addons but those two and oh yeah the recent update on i have to yet donate to them maybe next month after I find a way to get me a monitor for my PC that my nephew broke while moving me :mad:

I'm sure Shamil is appreciative of all your donations, which have now more than paid for his PACER access. If you still have money burning a hole in your pocket, I would suggest that you donate to one of our hard-working add-on authors.

Or if you have a wildfire in your pocket, buy another xenForo license :D

I'm having a HUH!?!?! moment....

Internet Brand's declaration:

The XenForo software also includes several legacy elements - programming vestiges, programming vestiges that are only found in Plaintiff's software because it was more efficient to simply code around previous versions of the software as it was continually upgraded. However these elements would not be found in a program that was started from scratch, and their inclusion in XenForo's software further demonstrates XenForo's infringement of Plaintiff's vBulletin software copyrights.

Could someone tell me what they are smoking? They just did a circular logic. "Because XenForo is started from scratch, it doesn't have those programming elements, but it's there!!! That proves it's been copied..."

Or would someone like to correct my interpretation...

I'm having a HUH!?!?! moment....

Internet Brand's declaration:

Could someone tell me what they are smoking? They just did a circular logic. "Because XenForo is started from scratch, it doesn't have those programming elements, but it's there!!! That proves it's been copied..."

Or would someone like to correct my interpretation...

Plaintiff asserts that XenForo has copied Plaintiff's software, because of the inclusion. They say if the software was coded from scratch, these elements would not be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom