California Case Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Flipboard for iPad supported all of them...
OFFTOPIC : It does, add your own, enter the site, it will find the rss and embed it just like the rest. I have 4 out of the 5 mentioned in my Flipboard. Which btw. Very awesome App.

ONTOPIC : Thank you for keeping the info up to date, and in my opinion I find it normal that both parties request TSI to be blocked from eyes from third parties. We don't want anybody to find out about the industry standards after all. Sorry to hear your PACER payment is due, I don't know what the fee is, but with everybody in this thread always saying how much they appreciate your contributions, I am sure they'd love to contribute themselves. Mention the price and your paypal in your post is what I suggest, and I will be the first to chip in a bit.

OFFTOPIC : It does, add your own, enter the site, it will find the rss and embed it just like the rest. I have 4 out of the 5 mentioned in my Flipboard. Which btw. Very awesome App.

ONTOPIC : Thank you for keeping the info up to date, and in my opinion I find it normal that both parties request TSI to be blocked from eyes from third parties. We don't want anybody to find out about the industry standards after all. Sorry to hear your PACER payment is due, I don't know what the fee is, but with everybody in this thread always saying how much they appreciate your contributions, I am sure they'd love to contribute themselves. Mention the price and your paypal in your post is what I suggest, and I will be the first to chip in a bit.

Will do that once I get my iPad back.

Here's that delinquency notice.
Scanned%20Image.png

Protective Stipulation has been ordered. Further data in case may be protected.
I saw no paypal, so haven't contributed to the 50$ pending.

Anyway, protective stipulation or whatever, boo .. kinda makes renewing useless.

There is no such thing as 'protective stipulation', all that has happened is that the parties have stipulated (agreed) to a protective order ensuring the confidentiality of evidence where appropriate.

There is no such thing as 'protective stipulation', all that has happened is that the parties have stipulated (agreed) to a protective order ensuring the confidentiality of evidence where appropriate.

Kier, if you don't mind me asking...how much time does this case take away from development? Curiosity is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom