Browser issue Breadcrumb not showing properly in FireFox

I've searched in templates.xml and style_properties.xml files and have found:

in templates.xml file:

two css elements contain"-moz-border-left-colors"

.messageUserBlock .arrow and .messageUserBlock .arrow span

and 2 style property contain "-moz-border-right-colors" in style_properties.xml file

breadcrumbItemArrowInner and breadcrumbItemArrowOuter

I'm wondering if there is a plug-in issue (not a Firefox or XenForo issue).

Tried this on Firefox 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23 (which was released today in nightly build).

Can't confirm this issue (myself) on Windows 8 Pro (64bit).

Capture.webp

Capture.webp

It's likely to be something somewhere in the graphics pipeline, iirc this all stemmed from a hardware acceleration change in the first place

I'm wondering if there is a plug-in issue (not a Firefox or XenForo issue).

Tried this on Firefox 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23 (which was released today in nightly build).

Can't confirm this issue (myself) on Windows 8 Pro (64bit).

View attachment 43486

View attachment 43485
I have 2 PCs. One at work and one at home. Same firefox version 19.0.2 but different Windows: 64bit and 32bit. I only experience this issue on 32bit computer. Not sure why but it is not a plugin issue since I have tried to disable all plugins on that machine.

It's really either this behavior or the behavior the lines were added to fix:

ss-2013-04-10_16-48-13.webp

The behavior in the screenshot does appear to be more common than the one in this thread, though arguably it's less significant.

Right now, I'm thinking to just leave it as is since it seems to work for more people than it fails for (in comparison to before). You can take the -moz-border-X-colors lines out if you want to revert it to the previous behavior, but it's always going to be down to bad browser behavior that we can't workaround.

This can be fixed using transforms and box-shadow. We just need to rotate that box, replace border with a 1px box-shadow and clip it with the parent span.

But we will loose IE compatibility.

I had same problem. Windows 7 64 bit.
Nightly (Firefox version for 64 bit).

I tried start the process "Firefox check compatibility ad-don" with a different version of the Firefox.

For example:
  1. If you use Nightly for 64 bit
  2. Download Firefox for 32 bit from official site
  3. Install and Run it
  4. Firefox running the process "Firefox check compatibility ad-don" at the start
  5. Done
  6. Now breadcrumb showing properly in FireFox (and in Nightly too)
  7. But it works correct only one day

Top Bottom