[OzzModz] Most Ever Online

[OzzModz] Most Ever Online 2.0.1

No permission to download
Great stuff! Thank you very much. We can finally have both this one and daily statistics in the same box as the default stats. Very neat and clean, looking great :)

Yeah no problem. Adding the position wasn't a difficult task. If you had of asked me before I probably would have done it :P Anyways glad it's working out for you. If you like the add-on please drop it a rating if you get time.

Do tell us about your new plans :) Thanks for the add-on, review left.

No problem. I had an idea to make a add-on to show thread count and also an add-on for recent profile viewers, followers/following as avatars on a sidebar in the profile page. It will probably be free but there's no telling when it will be made or completed. I still am learning so will need to see what I can come up with. However I hope to get started on them soon. Thanks for the review.

I'm going to likely feel really stupid for asking this...........but here goes.

I'm using the widget in a footer and the color of the font for the Members and Guests lines match the other text just fine. The color for the phrase "most visitors online was............" however is black and mismatches. How can I edit this last phrase? For the life of me I can't figure our what template needs edited. :(

Last edited:
I'm going to likely feel really stupid for asking this...........but here goes.

I'm using the widget in a footer and the color of the font for the Members and Guests lines match the other text just fine. The color for the phrase "most visitors online was............" however is black and mismatches. How can I edit this last phrase? For the life of me I can't figure our what template needs edited. :(

View attachment 202031

Sorry for the late reply. I have not been online until today. Just simply add this to the template extra.less (the template your supposed to put all your sites additional css/less) changing the color "white" part to whatever you want the color to be, white or gray:

CSS:
.totalCounts {
color: white !important;
}

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Seriously, how dare you take so long to provide service! Don’t you know I paid soooo much for this! I demand better!!!

It’s funny as I was tearing apart all the templates and such that it never once hit me to just add that. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Thank you a TON for this plugin and for the assistance. Great Job!

Just a couple suggestions:
  1. Why not make the most visitors count layout the same as most members and most guests?
  2. If you don't do #1, then a couple slight changes to the way Most Visitors shows would be nice. Currently there is an extra space after the the most visitors count before the comma. Also it splits on two lines for most people and currently just has the year on the second line, it would be nice if it broke after the visitor count comma and placed the entire date on the second line.
most-ever.webp

Just a comment, but the inconsistency between the numbers bothers me. I'm guessing it's checking most ever guests and most ever members separately which is why they don't add up to most ever users.

What would make more sense is to show the most ever users and then show how those users were split between members/guests.

How it is now, you could have 1000 people arrive on your site, show as guests, then all login. The stats would show 1000 for all 3 numbers and that's not that useful and doesn't tell you anything about how your demographic is split between members and guests.

I will also cast a vote for making "most online" consistent in style with the rest of the statistics. Here is how it would ideally look:

Gfvi2mM.png

Just one extra line added to statistics. Same font, text size, and color, and looks beautiful.

@Brad Padgett How can I manually adjust the counter? In which table I can find it in database?

I have removed the XF1 addon and upgraded to XF2, now we back to Zero, I want to add XF1 counters and date.

If anyone would like to take over this add-on message me in private to discuss. It's a free add-on but I took my site down some time ago and haven't even upgraded my Xenforo 2 license. Probably won't for a while.

Please only message if you have some decent experience in Xenforo 2 add-ons. Keep in mind this add-on needs to stay free. Also @RobParker I'm late chiming in but the inconsistency your noticing has to do with the time recorded. For example members and guests may not add up to the total if at the time it was recorded there was a difference in the number of guests and members (less or more) than the recorded total. It can be confusing at times but because each count has to be recorded separately that's just how it works.

The addon has been reassigned to me.

@ozzy47 I want to modify the counter, in which table I can find it in database?

I have removed the XF1 addon and upgraded to XF2, now we back to Zero, I want to put XF1 counter and date.
Just give me the table or column name as I am not able to find it in the database.

There is no table to edit. The addon runs a cron which updates the counter every minute and stores the count in the cache..

There is no table to edit. The addon runs a cron which updates the counter every minute and stores the count in the cache..

Is there a way to manually edit the stored count value in the cache? Our most online counter was >2500 in Feb2019 (before installed this addon), we want to keep this record and not start from Zero!

Top Bottom